***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

i think here are some germans too :tongue:

but dont they actually restock an all sites at the same time?
Dumb of me to assume there are no Germans on NT. I'm not sure how the stock is allocated in Europe, but Reebok.com (US site) has confirmed via twitter they have 36 pairs to sell

Hype didn't happen to this thread. Some nostalgic kicks dropped and a lot of us here wanted to get our hands on them, simple as that. For a release like this the hype is within itself, if that makes sense.

I agree with you 100% my man. I was speaking to another post regarding hype. The last comment in yours makes perfect sense, and I'm glad that's how this release has been.

Such nostalgia right now... probably will end up a sadderday but oh well. Stomper is dopeness.

Got to the checkout on the His but it booted me back to cart rather than going to payment. Now checkout button doesn't work... oh well...

Carted...added my shipping and billing info....checkout button just keeps reloading same page...got the yellow exclamation saying launch is on 4/29....

Did anyone get thru on reebok?

Also I only saw 4 sizes - 9, 10, 11, 12....were other sizes ever loaded?

Carted...added my shipping and billing info....checkout button just keeps reloading same page...got the yellow exclamation saying launch is on 4/29....

Did anyone get thru on reebok?

Also I only saw 4 sizes - 9, 10, 11, 12....were other sizes ever loaded?
Just those 4 sizes. I think their checkout straight-up broke. I would be shocked if anyone actuallly purchased these yet

Sz 10 got stripped from cart after 25 mins of mashing "checkout," now I'm repeating the process on an 11.

"The definition of insanity is repeating....."

This is why raffles are the best route for any limited release. At least they don't waste an hour of your time...

Back
Top Bottom