***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I've worn my Twilights out but not the OG retros. Those have to get a great reaction when worn out

I've worn my Twilights out but not the OG retros. Those have to get a great reaction when worn out

Please let this be true.  Saw this on Highsnobiety.com on Frank the Butcher's page.  I'm goin in if so, at least 2 pairs of these for me especially if it's the color I think it is.
[h1]Reebok DMX 10 Runner[/h1]
08 April 2012, 20.49 | Posted in SneakersThe Butcher Block | No comments »

One of my favorite shoes, on many collectors grail list…

Allow me to reintroduce the Reebok DMX 10 runner.

More info to come.

Please let this be true.  Saw this on Highsnobiety.com on Frank the Butcher's page.  I'm goin in if so, at least 2 pairs of these for me especially if it's the color I think it is.
[h1]Reebok DMX 10 Runner[/h1]
08 April 2012, 20.49 | Posted in SneakersThe Butcher Block | No comments »

One of my favorite shoes, on many collectors grail list…

Allow me to reintroduce the Reebok DMX 10 runner.

More info to come.

Love the dmx10. I remember I would always tear holes on the bottom sole....it had a plastic like bottom which wore out quickly...comfortable shoe nonetheless!

Love the dmx10. I remember I would always tear holes on the bottom sole....it had a plastic like bottom which wore out quickly...comfortable shoe nonetheless!

I'm totally going to have to get a pair or two of those, the DMX10 is pretty much the last pair of Reeboks I picked up my junior year in high school and they lasted me well into college when I was tearing up shoes from going to raves.

I'm totally going to have to get a pair or two of those, the DMX10 is pretty much the last pair of Reeboks I picked up my junior year in high school and they lasted me well into college when I was tearing up shoes from going to raves.

What exactly did the Answer retro have? I never saw one in person but it looked like DMX. Why in the hell would it not be functional?

What exactly did the Answer retro have? I never saw one in person but it looked like DMX. Why in the hell would it not be functional?

I never had the Answer OG, but the retro had what looked like DMX, but didn't feel like DMX. I had the OG DMX 10's and you could really feel the air transfer from front to back. Made for a very cushy stride, but the Answer retros I had (aside from running humongous) had no kind of cushioning to them. They weren't heavy, which helped, but I don't think they actually re-incorporated the dmx tech. Can't wait for more info/pics of the dmx 10's though.

I never had the Answer OG, but the retro had what looked like DMX, but didn't feel like DMX. I had the OG DMX 10's and you could really feel the air transfer from front to back. Made for a very cushy stride, but the Answer retros I had (aside from running humongous) had no kind of cushioning to them. They weren't heavy, which helped, but I don't think they actually re-incorporated the dmx tech. Can't wait for more info/pics of the dmx 10's though.

Picked up a pair of OG 1989 Pumps... white/grey colourway... got them on the cheap... was being careful... tried them on... and cracked one of the lacelocks
Cheesed. Managed to glue em back on no problemo

I'll post a pic if anyone is interested...?

Picked up a pair of OG 1989 Pumps... white/grey colourway... got them on the cheap... was being careful... tried them on... and cracked one of the lacelocks
Cheesed. Managed to glue em back on no problemo

I'll post a pic if anyone is interested...?

I'd been eyeing a seller on ebay that had a full run of the Pump ATX "Achoo" from Extra Butter for a decent price, hadn't sold many pairs and I was planning on finally pulling the trigger this weekend, only to see it looks like all but the biggest and smallest sizes sold in the past few days.

I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I'd been eyeing a seller on ebay that had a full run of the Pump ATX "Achoo" from Extra Butter for a decent price, hadn't sold many pairs and I was planning on finally pulling the trigger this weekend, only to see it looks like all but the biggest and smallest sizes sold in the past few days.

I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I thought these would have been in this thread. I got through their website, and hopefully my order will not get cancelled. If you can get through with out the website crashing,
I think they still have few pairs.

Back
Top Bottom