***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

1677.jpg

Finally after years of wanting a pair, I managed to get an order in before my size was gone. I think I found my new IT shoe.

fury.jpg

1677.jpg

Finally after years of wanting a pair, I managed to get an order in before my size was gone. I think I found my new IT shoe.

fury.jpg

Ubiq had them in. Looks like a few shops got restocks of them, but just about everyone had already sold the size 11s by the time I got around to seeing a tweet.

Ubiq had them in. Looks like a few shops got restocks of them, but just about everyone had already sold the size 11s by the time I got around to seeing a tweet.

WebThumbnailer.ashx

consider these copped on payday

oh yeah for all you Pump Fury heads, you know you can do your own ID pair on their website right?

WebThumbnailer.ashx

consider these copped on payday

oh yeah for all you Pump Fury heads, you know you can do your own ID pair on their website right?

just outta curiosity, you guys that got the solebox omnis, did fed ex hit you with customs brokerage fees?

just outta curiosity, you guys that got the solebox omnis, did fed ex hit you with customs brokerage fees?

Originally Posted by higuy

Nope, although maybe I'll get it later?  I know one time I rec'd a fed ex package overseas they charged me like 5 bucks but nothing so far

Nope, although maybe I'll get it later?  I know one time I rec'd a fed ex package overseas they charged me like 5 bucks but nothing so far

More Twilight Zones releasing in November guys!!! An all black leather pair with white and red accents, and an all grey leather pair with Red/Yellow/black accents....ill try and post pics in a bit

More Twilight Zones releasing in November guys!!! An all black leather pair with white and red accents, and an all grey leather pair with Red/Yellow/black accents....ill try and post pics in a bit

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I was afraid of that.  I have been charged $55.00 for a $250.00 item in the past from FEDEX.  It took them about 3 weeks to send me a bill in the mail.  I asked solebox if they shipped using FEDEX and they told me they used UPS.  I get home and there is a notice on my door from Fedex.  Hopefully they did not declare a high value on the shipment and were gracious with the category they placed the shipment in. 

We will see....

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I was afraid of that.  I have been charged $55.00 for a $250.00 item in the past from FEDEX.  It took them about 3 weeks to send me a bill in the mail.  I asked solebox if they shipped using FEDEX and they told me they used UPS.  I get home and there is a notice on my door from Fedex.  Hopefully they did not declare a high value on the shipment and were gracious with the category they placed the shipment in. 

We will see....

solebox uses fedex for intl. fedex uses their own "fedex trade network" and those guys are worse than the postal service because they charge a "brokerage fee" in addition to the applicable customs duty. same with UPS. fedex trade network sends you a bill in the mail that comes after you get your delivery. UPS actually wants you to pay the money when they drop off your package. so actually i like fedex's handling better than UPS. for most sneakers i believe the duty is 20% of the value of the item, unless it's under $200, and marked as a gift, but i dont think they are. if you guys look at your fedex tracking, there is a link to the clearance sheet/customs form solebox filled out. and he wrote the retail value of the item on it.

Back
Top Bottom