***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I thought these would have been in this thread. I got through their website, and hopefully my order will not get cancelled. If you can get through with out the website crashing,
I think they still have few pairs.

^^^ was able to scoop my set hopefully like you said they don't get cancelled. Check out kept crashing non stop, now it seems a little easier.

^^^ was able to scoop my set hopefully like you said they don't get cancelled. Check out kept crashing non stop, now it seems a little easier.

Damn, I need to stay in the part of NT. Any other places selling the Reebok x Solebox. They only have US 12 and 13 left.~

Damn, I need to stay in the part of NT. Any other places selling the Reebok x Solebox. They only have US 12 and 13 left.~

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Just a heads up....White/Neon Twilight Zones will be re-releasing in August, and White/Red/Grey Twilight Zones will be re-releasing in December
sold my pair... regret it as I was doing it, regret it as I was shipping, regret it when I saw pics on my comp.

This is great news!

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Just a heads up....White/Neon Twilight Zones will be re-releasing in August, and White/Red/Grey Twilight Zones will be re-releasing in December
sold my pair... regret it as I was doing it, regret it as I was shipping, regret it when I saw pics on my comp.

This is great news!

I would have picked up 2 pairs if they were made in Sz 9's, cause I would definitely want to wear a pair but 9.5's are just too big for me to rock.

I would have picked up 2 pairs if they were made in Sz 9's, cause I would definitely want to wear a pair but 9.5's are just too big for me to rock.

So it looks like we might be getting 3 different Question Retros, including the Blue Toes!  (please be true).  Here's a link to the video shoot for Swizz Beatz featuring ASAP Rocky and Iverson is in the vid. You can see AI rocking the nubuck Red Toes, Swizz has the pearl red toes around his neck in a couple of shots, and you can see Swizz wearing the Blue Toes, and then Iverson talks about kids nowadays having a chance to rock the Questions this year.  Already have/had nubucks, I really just want both the pearl toes, especially the blue.
Swizz Beatz ft. A$AP Rocky

So it looks like we might be getting 3 different Question Retros, including the Blue Toes!  (please be true).  Here's a link to the video shoot for Swizz Beatz featuring ASAP Rocky and Iverson is in the vid. You can see AI rocking the nubuck Red Toes, Swizz has the pearl red toes around his neck in a couple of shots, and you can see Swizz wearing the Blue Toes, and then Iverson talks about kids nowadays having a chance to rock the Questions this year.  Already have/had nubucks, I really just want both the pearl toes, especially the blue.
Swizz Beatz ft. A$AP Rocky

the solebox omni pumps are so corny, but the kid in me loves them. i managed to get an order through within the first half hour or so they went up, but the server issues were so f'd up that their online full size run were available almost all day, except for the 9.5. I'm assuming it's because all the guys that might wear 8.5 or 9 figured they'd take a shot at seeing if the 9.5 could fit them, and resell if not.
tracking shows it's supposed to be delivered wednesday, cant wait.

the solebox omni pumps are so corny, but the kid in me loves them. i managed to get an order through within the first half hour or so they went up, but the server issues were so f'd up that their online full size run were available almost all day, except for the 9.5. I'm assuming it's because all the guys that might wear 8.5 or 9 figured they'd take a shot at seeing if the 9.5 could fit them, and resell if not.
tracking shows it's supposed to be delivered wednesday, cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom