***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Grabbed one of those awesome 94 classics the  Reebok Supreme Lo Syn, its amazing that the comfort is better than anything these days, I am very impressed. Unfortunately the upper is pealing off, but that was expected. 

How does the Bolton fit compared to the ventalator? I wear an 11.5 in them should I get the same size in the Bolton?

How does the Bolton fit compared to the ventalator? I wear an 11.5 in them should I get the same size in the Bolton?

My Boltons are a TOUCH tighter than my Ventilators, but I've gone TTS (I'm a 12) and had no issues. Waiting on a store with semi-reasonable shipping to Australia (ie - END) to be carrying the new Distinct Views and I'll be adding to my Bolton collection. Still cannot understand places like Sneaker Politics thinking that US$50 is reasonable shipping to charge. Just a joke.

I got these late 90's classics yesterday and I am so impressed with the comfort, I forgot go soft and cushioned a real DMX was, plus the 3D Ultralite combo, simply amazing. Unfortunately there is no box and even I can't remember their name, hopefully someone can here.

anyone own the reebok classics horween leather's? i just seen them on ig the other day for first time and really want them. how is the sizing? leather lining mean need to size down and if so 1/2 size or possible to get away with full size down? i am normally size 10 in classics. i tried on the most recent KL in a size 9 and albeit snug my toes wore not crunched up.

also the workout lows fit tts? kinda dig those wo low butter leather on offspring's site.

Last edited:
anyone own the reebok classics horween leather's? i just seen them on ig the other day for first time and really want them. how is the sizing? leather lining mean need to size down and if so 1/2 size or possible to get away with full size down? i am normally size 10 in classics. i tried on the most recent KL in a size 9 and albeit snug my toes wore not crunched up.

also the workout lows fit tts? kinda dig those wo low butter leather on offspring's site.

I love my Horweens. They are such nice quality and were available for the low.

You can go down 0.5 size, I wouldn't go a full size down. I went tts on mine, and they are fine.

Love the Pump collection. Not sure if I could personally justify it, but seeing them laid out like that at least tempts me!

Well done, and good luck on tracking down the final few.

That they will flood the market with numbers and kill another top tier sneaker just like the Kamikaze ll.

Last edited:
I think that the OG blk white Shaqnosis was done right numbers wise. The price was good, you don't see them everywhere and you don't hear about a lot of people being salty for missing out.

Back
Top Bottom