***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Came across this gem of a jersey, so I bit the bullet and ordered the Shaq Dream Team Snub from SNS. Quality as always is excellent. I am not a fan of the Huarache nod, but overall I like the idea. Here we go...
IMG_6053.JPG

IMG_6054.JPG

IMG_6050.JPG

Wow I love these...too bad they don't have my size. Do the pumps work?

Just copped the packer x reebok phase 1 corners for 80 shipped.

Held out for the LONGEST. Lol

Anyone sitting on sz 10-10.5 Flamingos At War they don't want? Hmu, please. Been trying to find these damn things for 3 years now and I'm just getting pissed at this point, lol...

If we're asking about things we missed, is there any chance that someone here has a lead on Reebok x Hanon Club C Claymores? I had an order with SNS and then they emailed me to cancel, saying it was an error on their website and they didn't actually have any size 12s. So if any of you can help me out, I'd be most appreciative!

Update on my previous post: I sent a customer service email to Hanon, just asking if they had a size 12 left (despite none being shown on their site), and they emailed back a direct link for one pair that they still had. Great service from a company I've never shopped with before. Props to them. (Now I just wait for the shoes!)

I should've saved my post on the Fila board for this one! Man I wish I could go and get those Icepicks!!!

On a better flip side, huge thank to Mr.Jones and Reebok for the great package, I dont need a collab, I am good with samples only :smile:

Last edited:
Follow-up on all my shipping issues from above:
So I ordered 2 pairs of Reeboks from SNS - the Social Status NPCs and the Hanon Club Cs (Claymores). All went well, great prices (but typical rape shipping to Australia), but then I got an email that said (essentially), "Oh, we actually don't have the Hanons in stock, but we're still shipping the others, and charging you the same $50 shipping fee (which is more than the shoes cost)". Obviously I didn't enjoy this, so I emailed SNS to express my disappointment, and thankfully they reimbursed me half the shipping fee. So that was ok, but still no Hanons, and no sign of them anywhere in a size 12.
Eventually I decided to take a wild swing and I emailed Hanon directly, and asked if they happened to have a size 12 laying around, even though they did not have them in that size on the website. Within a couple of hours I had a reply saying yes, and a direct link for me to nab then in a 12. Which I did. Yesterday they arrived (and the NPCs arrived the week before), so all is well in Phil-land. Love both pairs, and great to have companies that engage with consumers and help them out.
WP_20170829_06_51_24_Rich.jpg
WP_20170829_06_52_01_Rich.jpg

Been looking for the Blk/Silver pair for years. Haven't had any luck. Found these DS for a great price. Insole was coming apart as soon as I took the stuffing out of to try them on. But here they are

IMG_4306.JPG
IMG_4309.JPG
IMG_4312.JPG
IMG_4313.JPG

Anyone kno of a good reebok acount to follow on ig?

Lookin for one that post a variety of classics not just new basics.

Anyone kno of a good reebok acount to follow on ig?

Lookin for one that post a variety of classics not just new basics.

Hate to toot my own horn, but you will not find anyone in IG with more Reebok than me, or YT, or anywhere else for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom