***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Just saw these sample pics on Sneakernews.com Looks pretty sick. I kind of prefer the blue with the gum sole...

it says they're canvas.

a combination of canvas and leather~

Tre ~ Will try to check out the vid later... 22 mins!  But in a nutshell how different are they?  How are the chambers?  Good stuff... thx.

Last edited:
I like the look of the suede gum sole DMXs, but these below are what I've been waiting for, especially that black/white/purple/gold colorway.

Visually they are damn near exactly the same. The material used for the pump is harder on the 2012, and the words reebok basketball on the tongue is glossy on the 2012's. Fit wise the 2012s have more padding on the inside of the tongue and a slightly more narrow toe box for a more secure fit. Have a little more room width wise on my 2010's. Last the 2012s have more arch support than the 2010's which feel flatter.

Anyone know any state side retailers unloading the Marvel Omni Deadpool Pumps? Saw SNS had the, but was wondering who else

Visually they are damn near exactly the same. The material used for the pump is harder on the 2012, and the words reebok basketball on the tongue is glossy on the 2012's. Fit wise the 2012s have more padding on the inside of the tongue and a slightly more narrow toe box for a more secure fit. Have a little more room width wise on my 2010's. Last the 2012s have more arch support than the 2010's which feel flatter.
Wow, so the actual shape is slightly different, being that it's a bit narrower this time? I thought they'd just use the same molds.  

Which would you prefer?

I still have my DS 2010 ones... LOL. 

I like the look of the suede gum sole DMXs, but these below are what I've been waiting for, especially that black/white/purple/gold colorway.

wild, at first quick glance i thought tese were Answer I lows lol. the sole is pretty raw on these.

these are money, I'm loving the color blocking and that speckled midsole is insane

wild Reebok actually released these like 5-6 years ago. Champs had them just sitting on the shelf.

Packer Shoes x Question collabo teaser.

packer-shoes-x-reebok-question-teaser-2.jpg

Fire!...from the back.

Just saw these sample pics on Sneakernews.com Looks pretty sick. I kind of prefer the blue with the gum sole...

it says they're canvas.

Those blue ones go hard. I want. I'd rather full leather, but from here they look solid.

Wow, so the actual shape is slightly different, being that it's a bit narrower this time? I thought they'd just use the same molds.  
Which would you prefer?

I still have my DS 2010 ones... LOL. 

Yea toe box is slightly more narrow on the 2012's (not the entire shoe). I noticed on my 2010's the inner part of the shoe has creased really bad just from a few wears but that extra piece of material gives me more room width wise, seems like the 2012's will not crease as bad but you get just a tad less in the width dept near the toe box. The 2012's fit though is much more secure, not because the entire shoe is more narrow but because they increased padding on the inside through the midfoot. Do you have the 2009 bring back's? Have you tried on the 2004 bring back retro's? Its kind of like that situation. On the 2004's there was less padding and on the 2009's a lot more giving the shoe a more secure fit. If you have the 2010's and their minty the only reason to scoop a set of the 2012's would be to have a back up pair. Outside of this they are just about the same with the slight differences I stated before (diff material for the pump thats harder, and the words reebok and basketball on the tongue are glossy now compared to the non gloss on the 2010's.)

Last edited:
Tre, great comparison video - had the Twilight Zones too back in 90. Think we all wore our kicks out in the yard when they were new.

And no I don't think guys will start rocking those pants again - awesome you got another pair of them to complete the outfit.

Image from Finish Line's email - shoes look photoshopped on his feet.

Last edited:
Great video Tre....

yea that pic is definitely photoshopped, Nique never wore that color in a game and didnt even really wear the Twilight Zone much at all but when he did it was in Wht-Red

Back
Top Bottom