***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

mine came in from pys they are sweet

What's the retail for those Marvel Pump Fury's? Every link I find for them sends me to a foreign website.

Got these in today. I give the quality a 7.5/10; very happy to have these since I wanted these really bad ten years ago when Iverson was my favorite player :lol:, copped for nostalgia purposes.

waiting for a disco on fnl so i can cop me a pair to dough too

finally gotten my answer 4s. i usually wear size 13 but i got these in size 12 and they fit great.

NIKETALKPUMP @ http://ycmc.com
We have a small restock coming soon...

ycmc is the ****!!, cant wait till i get my AIs n pumps, should be comin thru this week

2a7hnup.jpg

i just hooped in these outdoor today, sorry if im late but im kinda of gettting into other brands n stuff so i bought some reebok zigs,
n i gotta say the cushioning of the shoe is very nice!!!, i just feel like running fast break back n fourth lol. so looks like im gonna buy a bunch of colorways n try out the zig encores
give it a 9/10

i looked through this thread, but didn't see anyone answer this question - 

how does the dmx in the answer iv's feel?  like air moving front to back like the originals?  

i looked through this thread, but didn't see anyone answer this question - 

how does the dmx in the answer iv's feel?  like air moving front to back like the originals?  

everyone says they dont feel right, but for some reason, there comfy as hell.
i bought a pair of them answer 4 back in 2005 , the one wit the 3m, n they sort of feel the same.
once u break them in, ur good to go

will take pics on both shoes later, i still got the older version, theres a few difference.

just got my 2012 twilights in, material quality isnt as good as the '10 version... anyone else that had/had both notice this?

Last edited:
A certain website (that shall remain nameless) is reporting that the Reebok Question Mid White/Pearlized Navy dropped today, but I'm not seeing them anywhere.  Anyone else see them available anywhere?

for those still wanting a good deal on the twilight zone pump amazon.com has a fsr with free shipping and no tax depending on where u at. i know today is the last day amazon is notcharging tax to california. september 15 starts tax charges

also use promo code 2012fall for 20 bucks off 100 or if you buy 2 pair 50 off 200 in amazon shoes including the pump.

no size 13 however

promo code expires on september 19

Back
Top Bottom