***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

THESE are the most important colorway to me. These are the ones I could just never track down in my size on ebay, and I'm guessing the pair above is a sample of the upcoming 2013 retro. I too am really curious if the DMX in the sole is real or if they didn't bother with it. I truly hope it's really, that's one of the things that made these so comfortable.

Also, on a side note, here are pics of the burn-rubber Questions set to come out soon. They don't look bad, but I'm guessing the Packers joints are gonna blow these out the water...

Last edited:
Tre-You a fool for them pants son..I was 12 when the Twilight Zones came out and I rocked the same kind of pants..Skidz and Zubaz..Those things could be wore to play football in, go to the arcade, to church, as pajamas..There wasn't one damn occasion those bad boys couldn't be worn for..Brought back some serious memories..

Got my pair in from sneakerhead.com yesterday and couldn't be happier..I didn't get the 2010 so I have nothing to compare it to other than Nike stuff..I agree with Tre on the fit..Whatever size you wear in AM 90's then that is the recommended size to get in these..AF1's are a little wide so get 1/2 up in the pumps cause they are slightly narrow..I don't know if I wasn't pumping the one I tried on enough or what, but it seems like mine didn't pump up as well as what I remember from when I was a kid..But it has been 20+ years since I've had Reebok Pumps..Leather seemed pretty standard, nothing special..I'd say they are on par with a pair of Air Force 1's..Not bad at all, but I'd bet money the leather isn't as good as OG's..Very comfortable, really good stitching, pump ball wasn't flimsly feeling at all..Overall I'd say Reebok did a good job on these and they are a better quality than the typical Nike retros made in the past couple years..Hope that helped..

Tre-You a fool for them pants son..I was 12 when the Twilight Zones came out and I rocked the same kind of pants..Skidz and Zubaz..Those things could be wore to play football in, go to the arcade, to church, as pajamas..There wasn't one damn occasion those bad boys couldn't be worn for..Brought back some serious memories..

:lol:

I had skidz and Zubaz too, Zubaz were horrendous lol Its so true I think i wore those pants to do everything! When I found the exact ones I had I knew i had to scoop them up!

@ CHUX I appreciate it!

I had the bootleg ones, but didnt give a F lol. Used to call em my hammer pants. My mom and dad called em pajama pants...

I had skidz and Zubaz too, Zubaz were horrendous lol Its so true I think i wore those pants to do everything! When I found the exact ones I had I knew i had to scoop them up!
@ CHUX I appreciate it!

Well you my good sir are my new hero for being that commited..I honestly don't think I'd have the balls to buy a pair of those and rock em at 34 yrs. old..But ya never know, I might have a mid life crisis in 6-7 years and start scouring ebay..lol

Well you my good sir are my new hero for being that commited..I honestly don't think I'd have the balls to buy a pair of those and rock em at 34 yrs. old..But ya never know, I might have a mid life crisis in 6-7 years and start scouring ebay..lol

i inspired my girl to pick up a set of these old exercise pants too ( I know a lot of females have begun sporting them). She said she wouldn't be embarrassed if i sported mine in public but i think at 31 i miiiiiiiiiiiiiight be pushing it lol >D :wow: :lol:

@noblekane nah they come with two sets of laces white and the neon

Last edited:
C'mon now, gotta do it once.

Hell at 31, I've learned just not to care and have fun!

I had the OG DMX Runs when I was in middle school. They were an incredible shoe and ridiculously comfortable. I'll be getting both the purple/gold pair and the red pair as my new Ravens and Capitals shoes. Hope they come out soon.

Got these in today. I give the quality a 7.5/10; very happy to have these since I wanted these really bad ten years ago when Iverson was my favorite player :lol:, copped for nostalgia purposes.

Got these in today. I give the quality a 7.5/10; very happy to have these since I wanted these really bad ten years ago when Iverson was my favorite player :lol:, copped for nostalgia purposes.

You give them a 7.5/10, yet you're happy? What's the rationale behind the scoring and did you get them for less than retail?

so the twilight pumps only come with one pair of laces?

Two, neon and white. I'm keeping my pair laced the way they came, with both laces in. Copped my pair Friday for $100 with the birthday coupon. Missed out the last time these dropped, very happy to finally have them. Quality is on point IMO. Much better than the crap Jordan Brand been dropping. Overall grade 9/10, good quality for a good price. Guess it doesn't hurt that the Twilight Zones are one of my favorite pair of Reeboks. Top 5, maybe top 3.

Last edited:
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff got the flight 89 in white red instead of the twilights. i thought they only came with the neon laces... came in here to see the answer of my question and >: looked on fl .com to get the twilights in my size and they gone >: had the 20 dollar off coupon code ready fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

man eastbay can go to hell charging 20 dollars more and excluding coupon codes...

heads up eastbay/footlocker/champs/footaction adjusted the price on the pumps to the correct price. still excluding coupon codes though. im still salty about my size not being on finishline. that 20 buck coupon would have been nice >:

You give them a 7.5/10, yet you're happy? What's the rationale behind the scoring and did you get them for less than retail?

What I meant was quality isn't exactly what I was wishing it would be, but overall it's still a good shoe. Got them with the FNL online coupon (so for about 20 under retail)

What I meant was quality isn't exactly what I was wishing it would be, but overall it's still a good shoe. Got them with the FNL online coupon (so for about 20 under retail)

Cool bro, you got 'em for less than retail so you did good.

Back
Top Bottom