***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Doubt we'll see them in the States, but if I could cop...first thing I'd do is black out the Adidas logo.

Doubt we'll see them in the States, but if I could cop...first thing I'd do is black out the Adidas logo.

Nah, this piece is somewhat unique in the sense that it's an official product with both logos on it. I'd leave it as is.

That said, I've seen bootlegs in my youth featuring Nike silhouettes with Reebok/Adidas logos. :lol::lol::lol::smh::smh::smh:

malibu-ca-july-25-actor-steve-burton-and-actor-ernie-reyes-jr-attend-3rd-annual-celebrity-surf...jpg

Screenshot_20210828-125702.png

315ACAB9-8E0B-46E4-AE2B-F81BBD6604C1.jpeg

OG V2 Instapumps came in the mail today. On the left are the retros from 2004 I believe. Anyone have any info on these releases? I know they’re the Hong Kong Handover color way, only different I see are the missing Chinese lettering on the pull tabs that the HKH’s have

I can't believe my suede red toe Question already has a broken top eyelet on the right shoe. The plastic covering broke yesterday when I was tying my shoes. I can't believe this happened so soon because I've only had these shoes for a year, and I think I only wore them once or twice last year. :emoji_angry:🙄
IMG_5345.JPG
IMG_5347.JPG

Has anyone encountered this flaw yet on yours?

I can't believe my suede red toe Question already has a broken top eyelet on the right shoe. The plastic covering broke yesterday when I was tying my shoes. I can't believe this happened so soon because I've only had these shoes for a year, and I think I only wore them once or twice last year. :emoji_angry:🙄
IMG_5345.JPG
IMG_5347.JPG

Has anyone encountered this flaw yet on yours?
The plastic looks very oxidized and yellow? Maybe how they were stored made it brittle?

459C00A7-8864-4894-910B-1B305118F8B3.jpeg
This is a long shot, anyone have the adsum NY Reebok pyro in a 12.5-13.5? One of my all time favorite pairs and I can’t find one. Haven’t for over a year

Back
Top Bottom