***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

9326E327-DF6D-4C21-8A1B-B7E6151CDA43.jpeg
039E3CF2-E095-4647-A17A-DF44D2FD60E3.jpeg

Found some OG’s for the low. I always wondered what made them change the toe box

Nope no news here man. Some decent joints coming but a bunch of randomishh like you been seeing! Reebok is toast

Damn. And they have such a dope archive to choose from :frown:

Hopefully when the dust is settled from the sale to Shaq's Authentic Brands Group, that he will get the right people in charge to delve into their extensive archive of sneakers. One can hope. 🙏🙏🙏

Nope no news here man. Some decent joints coming but a bunch of randomishh like you been seeing! Reebok is toast
Damn. And they have such a dope archive to choose from :frown:
Hopefully when the dust is settled from the sale to Shaq's Authentic Brands Group, that he will get the right people in charge to delve into their extensive archive of sneakers. One can hope. 🙏🙏🙏

Yikes STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE not the news I wanted to hear! :frown::frown::frown:

Nevertheless I do hope that your role/position at either Adidas or Reebok is safe and you're doing good.

05fordgt 05fordgt agreed my G, consumers need options!

Is Kerby staying on as Classics' creative director??? :nerd:

These newest Ghostbusters Collab is great EXCEPT they made the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man Zigs only kids. Shame as they look the best, especially with the caution stripe from the ghost trap in the midsole.

Dead in here,
BA661CEF-1874-4F3C-B112-65A7DB62D0B4.jpeg

thought it would be difficult when I had to wait in line for a minute but still had a fsr.

Forgot about these, thanks for posting. Ordered a pair because the quality actually looks pretty good and there's 20% cashback from RetailMeNot. Figure if they're not as good in-hand as they look online I can always return 'em.

FSR still available, btw.

is that a 20% coupon? What’s that mean?

Sort of, not really - you sign up to their site and when you click through to the Reebok page from them (it's called an affiliate link - they get a small portion of the sale when you buy something) they will credit you with 20% back from your total purchase. So for this purchase I should end up getting $30 back from RetailMeNot when the purchase is logged by their site (it usually takes a few days to a week). At that point I can just get that $30 paypal'd to me.

The main sites to use for cashback are Top Cashback, BeFrugal, Rakuten and RetailMeNot. There are a bunch of others, too. I ALWAYS check www.cashbackmonitor.com before I buy anything online to see if the store I'm buying from has cashback, and if so who's offering the most back. Sometimes there are exclusions, like Jordan retros at Nike and stuff and only certain categories eligible at ebay and amazon, but for the most part I always get anywhere from 3-10% back on all my purchases.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME REEBOK????

20211016_141037.jpg

20211016_140945.jpg

20211016_140940.jpg

I have ordered hundreds of pairs of sneakers off the internet in my life and I have NEVER - not even with used shoes from ebay - EVER received a pair of shoes with the label slapped on the shoebox and taped closed.

WTF is this?!?!? And from the brand itself, no less!

Show some ****ing pride in your company you clowns.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME REEBOK????

20211016_141037.jpg

20211016_140945.jpg

20211016_140940.jpg

I have ordered hundreds of pairs of sneakers off the internet in my life and I have NEVER - not even with used shoes from ebay - EVER received a pair of shoes with the label slapped on the shoebox and taped closed.

WTF is this?!?!? And from the brand itself, no less!

Show some ****ing pride in your company you clowns.
Oh my......I've had that happen once. But it was an eBay seller like 15 years ago before that sort of thing got better.

I'd be complaining and getting a partial refund + future discount. Unleash your inner Karen/Kevin.

Back
Top Bottom