***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

just got my 2012 twilights in, material quality isnt as good as the '10 version... anyone else that had/had both notice this?

didnt get the 10 version but my 2012 pair has poor quality. i guess raising the price on their shoes isnt the only thing adidas is copying nike with :frown:

didnt get the 10 version but my 2012 pair has poor quality. i guess raising the price on their shoes isnt the only thing adidas is copying nike with :frown:

NK, you got me worried about the Kamikaze retros dropping next year now. I hope they don't make 'em on par with NSW or JB retro product.

NK, you got me worried about the Kamikaze retros dropping next year now. I hope they don't make 'em on par with NSW or JB retro product.

naw nothing is worse than nike/jordan quality :lol: dont get me wrong nike comes through with quality every now and then but most of the times you might as well be wearing bags on your feet than nikes and jordans :lol:

my michael changs were great quality

naw nothing is worse than nike/jordan quality :lol: dont get me wrong nike comes through with quality every now and then but most of the times you might as well be wearing bags on your feet than nikes and jordans :lol:
my michael changs were great quality

Yeah, I hear ya. Jordan Brand has some horrible materials on their retros.

Truth be told, the OG Kamikazes weren't great quality in the first place. So it cant get much worse.

I hope the $100 price point is true. Definitely stocking up.

with all these quality retros popping up im hooked on the 90's look again. lol...... insert baggy jeans. gonna copp the twilights. remember clearly seeing my brother rock them. dude wore 3 sizes bigger than i did....... still put them on around the hood behind his back :rofl:

real quick, should i go my normal size or .5 up? been a while since a had a non nike shoe on

Last edited:
Couldnt find anything through search, so sorry if its been discussed before

Anybody got any info on a US release for this Omni Lite HLS??
The white version is available on Eastbay, but Im looking for the black. Can only find it on Euro sites

with all these quality retros popping up im hooked on the 90's look again. lol...... insert baggy jeans. gonna copp the twilights. remember clearly seeing my brother rock them. dude wore 3 sizes bigger than i did....... still put them on around the hood behind his back :rofl:
real quick, should i go my normal size or .5 up? been a while since a had a non nike shoe on

Personally I found them to fit snug especially since they added some extra padding compared to the 2010 release. I'd recommend that whatever you wear in an air max 90 pick up in these. Anyone else have some sizing experience with these they want to contribute?

This was my last major score, 2 pairs brand new for $29.99 :smile:

Pump Omni Lite Basquiat

If Nike could have Reebok's build quality and quality control, or Reebok could have Nike's resources and brand equity then that would be an unstoppable brand.

Personally I found them to fit snug especially since they added some extra padding compared to the 2010 release. I'd recommend that whatever you wear in an air max 90 pick up in these. Anyone else have some sizing experience with these they want to contribute?

appreciate it bro, looking to pick them up from JJ either this weekend or the next. busting them out, 90's work out pants, and a gold chain for Halloween. maybe throw in some different world flip glasses too 8)

Some old school ads I found showing UK prices for Reeboks, Nikes and other classics -1991

*Open link in new tab to view full size

Last edited:
appreciate it bro, looking to pick them up from JJ either this weekend or the next. busting them out, 90's work out pants, and a gold chain for Halloween. maybe throw in some different world flip glasses too 8)

No prob, I got these for the Twilight Zone's but not enough balls to wear them out in public yet..................YET. lol

@Firepower those scans are CRAZZZZZZY nice find

^^^^^ lol yeah, I'd need 4-5 shots before stepping out with those on. I had some just like that when I was was a kid. Wore them till the elastic band started peaking out the waist line with my ultimate warrior sweater

No prob, I got these for the Twilight Zone's but not enough balls to wear them out in public yet..................YET. lol

@Firepower those scans are CRAZZZZZZY nice find

info on the pants lol

I'd rock that fit to the mall on black Friday if I could find a pair in my size..:smokin

Man, I put the green laces & red laces on my Twilight Pumps & get so much love for em..some dudes even are like " What J's you got on." I think Im jumping back on Team Reebok especially since JB b'sin..

Back
Top Bottom