***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Reebok Boulevard Mid
gettyimages-140632769-2048x2048.jpg

Reebok Pump Vertical
gettyimages-140633820-2048x2048.jpg

we need another retro of the bringback pump aka the original pump in white navy. not sure why they dont release it more often

These Club C Mids are incredible! Been wearing them a lot as well. Super comfortable and the leather quality is PRIMO! Ppl are sleeping on this pair right now, probably my favorite pickup this year.
F3BD4AC0-4222-4F49-A2A8-0D7166158059.jpeg
That's a great on-foot! I had to grab a pair after hearing how nice they are. Almost went for that green as it's real classy but I got the loud red as it screams 1980s and kinda gives off Marty McFly vibes. I also grabbed the new Classic Leather 1983 (white/grey) alongside them. Reebok is killing it with their retros lately! And Jordan too with the Fire Red 3! :smokin

That's a great on-foot! I had to grab a pair after hearing how nice they are. Almost went for that green as it's real classy but I got the loud red as it screams 1980s and kinda gives off Marty McFly vibes. I also grabbed the new Classic Leather 1983 (white/grey) alongside them. Reebok is killing it with their retros lately! And Jordan too with the Fire Red 3! :smokin
Nice! Enjoy them, they are amazing!

Finally got my hands on a pair of Blue toe Questions. Seems like every time they dropped I’d miss out. Surprised to see these are still sitting. Picked them up for $135 on Ebay with one of the promos they were running. Grabbed the OG’s sometime last year. Decided to take some comparison shots of the OG and Retro. Champion Rookie jersey and the Anniversary Red Toes.

FE7B0FF0-43AE-450F-8599-A5813E4BDBD3.jpeg

3D55BAF8-CE19-44C0-8E7D-CD80091F24E6.jpeg

2EBF5897-CAC0-4E1A-AB36-8E805613E852.jpeg

093574D3-F5D6-4B90-8B03-E72965F37F8C.jpeg

F168FB31-5EC3-48FE-9C18-9C975B0A03FE.jpeg

31C1BDE4-E5C2-42DF-BDB2-825A7C286236.jpeg

They did once, when they retroed this shoe. Only time I ever seen them use the real stuff in recent years
29487517-2112-4F5C-8508-ABF4367F3901.jpeg
F0679A41-655E-438E-8628-1558E1BAD618.jpeg
one of my most favorite dmx shoes ever

dmx instapump fury from 2000-2001

ogs were one of the most comfortable shoes i ever owned. bought for 29 at the reebok outlet it was a all black with clear blue pump panels colorway.

had to buy the retro too even tho the gold colorway is ugly to me

I admit I'm not knowledgeable about the Question line because I've been primarily a Nike/Jordan Brand wearer for most of my life. I've only owned three pairs of the Question up to this point, the 1998 version red suede toe, which I was told didn't quite mirror the version that was available in limited release in 1997 during Iverson's rookie year. And I got the 2020 red suede toe and the recently re-released blue toe.

Can anyone please specify if there are differences with the originals from 1997 versus the retro versions? I could have sworn I saw pictures of the original 1997 versions having the Reebok vector logo on the front of the outsoles. But I know the 2020 red toe and 2022 blue toe have stitching on the front of the outsole instead of the Reebok logo since I have them.

If those and other changes/tweaks were made with the retro versions, it would be frustrating because I was happy to finally have those two original colorways after passing on the originals from 1997 and subsequent re-releases over the years.

I admit I'm not knowledgeable about the Question line because I've been primarily a Nike/Jordan Brand wearer for most of my life. I've only owned three pairs of the Question up to this point, the 1998 version red suede toe, which I was told didn't quite mirror the version that was available in limited release in 1997 during Iverson's rookie year. And I got the 2020 red suede toe and the recently re-released blue toe.

Can anyone please specify if there are differences with the originals from 1997 versus the retro versions? I could have sworn I saw pictures of the original 1997 versions having the Reebok vector logo on the front of the outsoles. But I know the 2020 red toe and 2022 blue toe have stitching on the front of the outsole instead of the Reebok logo since I have them.

If those and other changes/tweaks were made with the retro versions, it would be frustrating because I was happy to finally have those two original colorways after passing on the originals from 1997 and subsequent re-releases over the years.

Biggest isssue is the cushioning - the Hexalite now is nothing like the original.

id be ok with no hexalite if they gave us softer phylon and a poly insole but they are very random with that.

fila has proven you can make a comfortable cushioned retro without the og tech.

the kamikaze 1 and 2, big hurt retro, and earlier retro questions were pretty comfortable

id be ok with no hexalite if they gave us softer phylon and a poly insole but they are very random with that.

fila has proven you can make a comfortable cushioned retro without the og tech.

the kamikaze 1 and 2, big hurt retro, and earlier retro questions were pretty comfortable
The Hexalite technology never was functional at all... It was soft and cool, but those units didn't gave any support at all, as well as the Soft Cell from Adidas.
Anyway, It would be great if Reebok make the Hexalite as soft as back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom