***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

711055---012---image.jpg

Reebok Outlet is putting out Shaq Attaqs tomorrow. Not sure if I should wait for a sale or not, but interested in a pair.

Reebok Outlet is putting out Shaq Attaqs tomorrow. Not sure if I should wait for a sale or not, but interested in a pair.
It seems that quality on these is worse than previous releases from 2013 and 2017, so It is probably It will be easy to cop at outlets, or at least on sale

I know it's hard for everyone to fathom that Penny Hardaway wore a brand other than Nike ever since he's been a recognizable star, but I can still recall he wore Reebok in Blue Chips. It must have been before he signed with Nike since that movie was filmed before the start of the 1993-94 NBA season. It's most likely he didn't have a shoe deal for himself yet. And the footwear in the movie was sponsored/outfitted by Reebok, especially since it coincided with Shaquille O'Neal being a marquee guy for them at that time.

"Friend of the Program" Shaq Attaqs are one of my favorite collabs ever

I remember looking up the times in the TV guide when Blue Chips was on HBO. I tried to catch every showing, and pretended I was Shaq on my plastic breakaway-rim hoop in the basement.

Back
Top Bottom