***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

s-l1600 (18) (1).jpg

Those look similar to the last Phoenix Suns colorway that released 10 years back. Still got my pair deadstock from Marshall’s.

It's nice to see Reebok is rehashing old signature shoes of Shaq, especially since he now has involvement/stake in the company that currently owns Reebok.

That makes sense because I have a feeling they're going to rehash the Shaq Attaq models in colorways of teams he played for after seeing that one, especially when he was relevant with them like the Lakers. I'm quite sure they're going to come out with a pair in Heat colors.

Coincidentally, I had an odd feeling they were going to come out with a pair of those in Lakers colors. It makes sense because the Lakers used to wear black-based shoes with some purple and yellow when they played away games when he was with them to conform to the NBA uniform code regarding shoes.

I doubt they would prioritize Cavaliers & Celtics colors because he declined severely with those teams.

I recall they made a LSU Tigers color in that model during the last decade because he was promoting them by doing an autograph signing at a Foot Locker in Louisiana. I believe it was during a NBA All-Star Weekend.

And it's spelled Swizz Beatz regarding that post you shared about him.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Thanks for informing me there was a Suns colorway with the Shaq Attaq because I never knew they made one. And I wouldn't like it either as a Lakers fan for life. I admit I've always been biased with Nike/Jordan, so I don't pay attention to Reebok.

But I'll keep an open mind with primarily original colorways of Allen Iverson's signature shoes like the Question & Answer 1. I doubt I would get into other models of his other than those.

I'll also keep an open mind with Shaq's signature shoes, but I doubt I would have interest in them despite him being my second favorite center after Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Perhaps I would get some Shaq shoes if I had some authentic throwback Shaq jerseys.

Picked up the NBA Jam x Nice Kicks Kamikaze II Lows finally for $60. They took them off the discount exclusion so I used their heroes discount program.

I recall they made a LSU Tigers color in that model during the last decade because he was promoting them by doing an autograph signing at a Foot Locker in Louisiana. I believe it was during a NBA All-Star Weekend.

And it's spelled Swizz Beatz regarding that post you shared about him.

That LSU color was for All Star 2017 and was a Sneaker Politics release. I interviewed Shaq but the place was loud and he talks so low I hardly heard his answers. Ended up trashing the piece but he was super cool with everyone.

That LSU color was for All Star 2017 and was a Sneaker Politics release. I interviewed Shaq but the place was loud and he talks so low I hardly heard his answers. Ended up trashing the piece but he was super cool with everyone.
It was actually for 2014 - I got a pair from City Gear for $42 ( :lol: ) in April 2014. I just found my order confirmation in my email.

Back
Top Bottom