***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I wish the blue pair didn't come out so quickly.

EDIT: Nevermind did a quick check the blue and the red come out the same time, so that works.

Last edited:
Excited to see these:

Looks like there might be actual DMX in there too:

That top original color way is beautiful. Such a classic shoe. Still remember the reaction I got in 97 wearing these at track for the first time. Not Pump Fury reaction but not far off

I wish the blue pair didn't come out so quickly.

EDIT: Nevermind did a quick check the blue and the red come out the same time, so that works.
Saw on nice kicks both release on feb 14 but reebok is selling the blues on the 25th. I'll cop them early

Last edited:
That top original color way is beautiful. Such a classic shoe. Still remember the reaction I got in 97 wearing these at track for the first time. Not Pump Fury reaction but not far off

I only tried them on and walked in them. How were they for actual running¿

So I have a confession I am digging those Reebok ATV 19+s. So ugly and gimmicky but I gotta know how they feel on the foot.
reebok01.jpg

^^^
They look like Shox TLs minus the outsole. Are they marketing them as a cross trainer or runner? Lateral stability doesn't look too great from the pictures, but it may be a different story on feet.

They are marketing them as the SUV of fitness sneaks. As a runner Id like to try em but they look like an injury waiting to happen but there is something about any new weird tech that makes me want to give em a shot.

Reebok ES22 ProBowls

Anyone feelin these? I always liked these trainers but hated the brown sole on the ES22s, so when I saw these I was sold! Hope they look as good and are as good a quality as my Kamikaze IIs in person!

http://dl.thesource.com/content/264088_pk13i9yr8zqmi_al.jpg

Have you seen the ES22 shoe in person, they are HUGE, probably one of the bulkiest shoes made.

To each his own but see them in person if you haven't already

Have you seen the ES22 shoe in person, they are HUGE, probably one of the bulkiest shoes made.

To each his own but see them in person if you haven't already
Hell yeah they are freaking HUGE! Not going to lie when i first saw them online i was sold so i ordered a pair. I went to my local Finishline and i saw they actually got those in but not my size 12 and the size 10 already looks HUGE! My shoes finally arrived and ill be sending them back for a full refund. On the side note they run .5" too big so i would size down a Half. Also a comparason to how big they are... they are.. they are almost as big/shape as the Jordan 13.

I dig the es22 pro bowls actually swung by fnl to see if they had em since I have mad coupons but no dice. They def are bulky but I like that look probably because I grew up when these shoes og dropped.

Hell yeah they are freaking HUGE! Not going to lie when i first saw them online i was sold so i ordered a pair. I went to my local Finishline and i saw they actually got those in but not my size 12 and the size 10 already looks HUGE! My shoes finally arrived and ill be sending them back for a full refund. On the side note they run .5" too big so i would size down a Half. Also a comparason to how big they are... they are.. they are almost as big/shape as the Jordan 13.
Well I ordered a size 10 so we'll see how I like them. I ussually like bulky shoes, I high school we actually used to stuff a folded sock under the tongue to make them look as bulky as the Questions, lol

1989 was the year reebok brought the Pump basketball shoe for the first time. I was informed that the retail price was $175 in 1989. How was the reaction to the average customer when these first hot in 1989 with the $175 retail price tag? $175 for some basketball shoes in 1989 seems to be outragous for the time, so for those who remember, how was the reaction?

1989 was the year reebok brought the Pump basketball shoe for the first time. I was informed that the retail price was $175 in 1989. How was the reaction to the average customer when these first hot in 1989 with the $175 retail price tag? $175 for some basketball shoes in 1989 seems to be outragous for the time, so for those who remember, how was the reaction?

I actually thought it was 199 but the 175 could be correct. As far as reaction, it was like a Veblen good. The price was so high it was part of the attraction. And man when you saw them, reactions were crazy. Even through the first 3-4 years it was like that. Kids at school would all need to pump them, everyone stared, absolute awesomeness. Even parents knew what they were, rare in those days :lol:

Back
Top Bottom