***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Any sizing information on the DMX Run 10s? Say compared to Nike Free Run 3s, or other Nikes? I haven't worn a pair of Reeboks since 98-99 when I had these first came out and no local store has them.

Last edited:
Here in L.A, I've checked the major retailers and none are carrying these. I had to order online. Wish I could see them and try them on first

If you order from the Reebok site, use code MARCH15 for 15% off your entire order. They have free shipping but do charge tax. They have all 3 colorways

Picked up the black/white and white/navy/cherry at Champs this am. They had all 3 colors. I tried the thunder blue color, and while I remember them as OGs, I just couldn't do it. The khaki/gold color with the blue/black just does not mix well in my opinion. Plus the soles yellowed look compared to the other 2 colors is just plain ugly.

Picked up the black/white and white/navy/cherry at Champs this am. They had all 3 colors. I tried the thunder blue color, and while I remember them as OGs, I just couldn't do it. The khaki/gold color with the blue/black just does not mix well in my opinion. Plus the soles yellowed look compared to the other 2 colors is just plain ugly.
HOW DO THEY FEEL??? Can you feel the cushioning?

^^^^This. I remember walking on clouds in elementary school when they first came out

^^^^This. I remember walking on clouds in elementary school when they first came out

Guys...these aren't gonna have the same cushioning. Reebok no longer has the rights to DMX tech, only the name. They've created their foam bs, but we will never get that cushioning back. I almost want to cal them out on it for false advertising because they know what they're doing. Either that, or offer a refund when people realize they were duped into believe they used the same tech as before. If they weren't falsely advertising it, they would put DMX Foam on the midsole instead of the old school DMX logo...

This doesn't make any sense. Since they are using the tech in a New performance model, the DMX Sky.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2013/03/01/reebok-to-debut-dmx-sky-on-march-1st/

That's a different type of DMX from the looks of it. Idk man, I'm just saying what I was told from other sources. Either Reebok is just too cheap to put it back into the retros (which is most likely the case), or they truly don't have the SAME tech anymore. In that article, it does say that the new shoes utilize foam as well, so maybe the air flow feeling just won't be the same as it use to be...?

It just doesn't make sense why they would push these retros for what....a 2nd time now ( Answer IV was retro'd in 2005) and to not put the tech in those retros and now THESE retros as well...

That's a deal breaker. The main reason I loved the OG's in junior High was the comfort. It was one of the few shoes that actually lived up to its own technology hype.

They definitely do not have the OG DMX. I can remember the feel on the Answer 1 and DMX Run 6. Disappointing, but they are still comfortable. The design alone made me want to get a pair.

For some reason I remember the purple DMX Runs I had being the women's colorway, and the white/green colorway was mens. Does anyone remember if that the case?

Shame about the lack of DMX in the re-release. Probably gonna pass on these.

Grabbed a pair of the black/silvers today. I needed to see them in Person...feel the non-existent DMX system. It totally sucks that it's not there...Looks like ts some Dr. Schols gel packs in there, haha! But I must admit, still, they're comfortable for sure. Better than Nike retro's, Hands down. So, I bought one in store...I'll be buying the others on Reeboks site...Provided my size is there. Haven't looked.

Back
Top Bottom