***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I've been all over reebok on twitter about it :lol:

BB, there was a women's color way that was silver and green with a purple bottom....looked nice. Maybe another with a blue/greenish bottom? I need to look in my old Eastbays but I remember women's colors that did look good enough to wear

Last edited:
Grabbed a pair of the black/silvers today. I needed to see them in Person...feel the non-existent DMX system. It totally sucks that it's not there...Looks like ts some Dr. Schols gel packs in there, haha! But I must admit, still, they're comfortable for sure. Better than Nike retro's, Hands down. So, I bought one in store...I'll be buying the others on Reeboks site...Provided my size is there. Haven't looked.

I'll probably end up ordering. None of the stores I've been at in the last 2 days had these. Are they true to size?

did these ever release ?

Last edited:
Ordered all 3 colorways of the Run DMX 10 today. Will post pics when they arrive

Last edited:
Couple more scans...

(Right click "open link in new tab" to see full size)

Last edited:
Just got a pair today. The sole is hard in some places, but it's softer at the forefoot. I don't know how they're suppose to feel since I never had them

Got them yesterday, love these, can't wait for the white/green og.

Last edited:
I was worried about comfort, but they are still very comfy (not as good as OG). Anyone else take the inserts out? They were a bit snug so I wore the cherry's without the insert and they felt a lot better.

Disappointed to hear that the DMX isn't the same as the OG's. You could practically feel the air move back in forth in the OG's, but I did have a pair bottom out on me from standing in them all day at a outdoor concert.

Can you give a little review on them?  

Also, where's everyone getting these for cheapest right now?

Like everyone else has said they are still a very comfortable shoe but they do not have the real dmx. They come with a really nice cushioned sockliner which feels good.

Just bought some Reebok Twilight Pump Dominique Wilkins.  Noticed that they make noises when I walk in them, is this normal?

anyone have any feedback on whether the classic leather fits tts (or if they run small or large)?

thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom