***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Loving these & they're releasing The Answer IV "PHILA Pack" this weekend  
pimp.gif

My recent Reebok pickups

Some Kamikazes for me, definitely looking to cop some more. Bought my lady the Boss Lady joints, part of her anniversary gift.

You guys think those "PHILA" pack answer IV's gonna sell out? I didnt think any colorways of the shoe would and they haven't with the exception of the red and white colorway which leads me to believe the pack will sell out. i just want to get a pair of the blue ones on sale thats why i ask. :tongue:

You guys think those "PHILA" pack answer IV's gonna sell out? I didnt think any colorways of the shoe would and they haven't with the exception of the red and white colorway which leads me to believe the pack will sell out. i just want to get a pair of the blue ones on sale thats why i ask.
tongue.gif
I was about to say I've never seen an Answer IV sell out especially not before going on sale. But I'll admit I didn't really follow the red/white ones that closely.  I'd honestly be surprised, these sorta seem like a random drop, there's also the white question low, the random blue/lt blue color and they just dropped the Gtowns so I can't imagine the thirst will be too heavy.  Only hangup would be production but I have no idea on that.  I'll just say I'd be shocked if these eventually don't go on sale myself.

looked at a few tshirts i had in my closet friends bought me recently for helping them get shoes and knew i wouldnt wear em ... 

tags on, back to footlocker they went and i got twilight zone black pumps... 

swapped laces to just white using all of the lower eyelets and im set ... 

LOVE these shoes!

Yeah, their nice. Its good to have some variety in yo collection and not all nike

Nike is just a personal favorite and ive always been sponsored by nike since middle school. But my freshman year of basketball in high school we didnt have a sponsor that year so i rocked the answer 4s & 5s.

I cant wait until this whiteout collection drops i need a few pair of the classics, as long as reebok doesnt get crazy on price

Arrived today from footlocker in the dreaded bag of doom. Box arrived in good condition surprisingly. I remember i had these back in high school basketball in all white

Back
Top Bottom