***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Would've loved to get a second Attaq I pair but the retro+ colours ain't doing it for me. For those hesitating on getting an Attaq pair - Just Do It, for the price you cannot beat the quality or comfort. Absolutely decimates anything that NSW/JB retro are churning out.

Absolutely for $50 I paid, its an absolute steal! The quality on the Attaq is a few levels above anyone else. 

Are the black/white/blue vector K1s already getting cheaper in stores? I'll be back in the US for a couple of weeks in May, and I'm hoping to pick up some Reeboks with those high on the list. They're still $150ish here in Australia, so any bargains I can get, I am keen for!

Are the black/white/blue vector K1s already getting cheaper in stores? I'll be back in the US for a couple of weeks in May, and I'm hoping to pick up some Reeboks with those high on the list. They're still $150ish here in Australia, so any bargains I can get, I am keen for!
Eastbay just dropped them to $99 with no coupon exclusions.  I would assume other sites/shops will follow suit in the near future if they continue to sit. I'm in Canada and they have not released here so maybe someone else has a more informed response re U.S. stores. Happy hunting!

Now these are the REAL Oreos, Grapes, and Infrareds. Can't wait for the 9th!!

Last edited:
BTW, how is the comfort on the GL6000? I just ordered my first pair, never had them before, I got the  Red/Paperwhite/Canvas, but I call them the Maroon's. 

loved my ventilators and its starting to get nicer out here in east coast

picked up my second pair! here are my captain america and emerald green ventilators

BTW, how is the comfort on the GL6000? I just ordered my first pair, never had them before, I got the Red/Paperwhite/Canvas, but I call them the Maroon's. 

They feel great, I picked up a pair last year of the Blue/Yellow and love when I put them in to the rotation because I know I can wear them all day with no breaks and still feel great on my feet at the end of the day.

BTW, how is the comfort on the GL6000? I just ordered my first pair, never had them before, I got the Red/Paperwhite/Canvas, but I call them the Maroon's. 

Trent - They're good. More comfort than Classic Leathers, but not as comfy as Ventilators (Hexalite is underrated tech!). And my blue Distinct Lifes are SUPER beautiful materials.

They feel great, I picked up a pair last year of the Blue/Yellow and love when I put them in to the rotation because I know I can wear them all day with no breaks and still feel great on my feet at the end of the day.
 Trent - They're good. More comfort than Classic Leathers, but not as comfy as Ventilators (Hexalite is underrated tech!). And my blue Distinct Lifes are SUPER beautiful materials.
Thank you gentleman, I knew I made the right decision and copped me a pair. Yeah Hexalite is actually my favorite cushioning, back in the old days Hexalite was IT, felt like the Zoom, NIke came out with later. 

Hey I really want to grab the DISTINCT LIFE X REEBOK “OLIVE” GL6000, but I have no idea what they cost retail. It seems it's like a big secret for some reason. It's not on the Distinct Life website and I can't find it anywhere. How much were the blue ones retail when they came out? I'm assuming they will be the same price. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Most recent pickups, and some old stuff I found while cleaning out a bit:

Rail

Distinct Life GL6000

And the old ones - some Pump Fury-esque kicks from around 2000, and some mid-'90s Blacktops that I *think* were called the G-Mac Strap.
Hey I just asked this question to everyone in general, but it looks like you are the man to ask. How much were those blue Distinct GL6000 when you got them? Did you pay retail or resale price? I want to snatch the new ones coming out, but have no idea how much they are because the site does not say. Thanks in advance.

Hey I really want to grab the DISTINCT LIFE X REEBOK “OLIVE” GL6000, but I have no idea what they cost retail. It seems it's like a big secret for some reason. It's not on the Distinct Life website and I can't find it anywhere. How much were the blue ones retail when they came out? I'm assuming they will be the same price. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
$130

Next question lol. How could I grab the blue distinct gl6000s and how much would I be looking a to pay resale?? I tried to grab them on ebay, but there wasn't one pair on there.

Next question lol. How could I grab the blue distinct gl6000s and how much would I be looking a to pay resale?? I tried to grab them on ebay, but there wasn't one pair on there.

Sorry to not write back sooner.

The blue Distinct Lifes were retail, but from New Zealand. The store is called Good as Gold (just google Good as Gold NZ), and they still have some sizes left (small sizes, plus 10.5). The green ones aren't up yet (obviously), but I would imagine the same price. Shipping might hurt to the US. It was free to Australia, but geographically, I doubt it is to America!

For everyone, they carry a few other Reebok collabs, mainly the Garbstore ones. Remember that the NZ dollar is weak, so the prices might look high, but the conversion helps. Plus it's a store, not a random reseller.

Hope this helps.

Very informative man. Thank you. Really appreciate it.

Sorry to not write back sooner.

The blue Distinct Lifes were retail, but from New Zealand. The store is called Good as Gold (just google Good as Gold NZ), and they still have some sizes left (small sizes, plus 10.5). The green ones aren't up yet (obviously), but I would imagine the same price. Shipping might hurt to the US. It was free to Australia, but geographically, I doubt it is to America!

For everyone, they carry a few other Reebok collabs, mainly the Garbstore ones. Remember that the NZ dollar is weak, so the prices might look high, but the conversion helps. Plus it's a store, not a random reseller.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom