***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I grabbed the hoodie and the orange Pump shirt at the Reebok outlet yesterday for half off. Check if you are close to one .

Finally got 2/4 of my pairs. Love them so much couldn’t be happier now I’m just waiting on a pair stuck in Italy and the Footlocker 2 week back order. Hoodie and tees should be here Monday. Got some white converse laces I’m gonna throw on a pair
B3C0F981-4C20-4506-B0A7-596BC7890F1D.jpeg

Anyone order them from Cali and get them in yet? My tracking shows no delivery info available.
im in Cali finally got 2 pairs today. Had no tracking the entire time until delivery. Was supposed to get a pair on Thursday and Saturday and one was delayed and one came early

im in Cali finally got 2 pairs today. Had no tracking the entire time until delivery. Was supposed to get a pair on Thursday and Saturday and one was delayed and one came early
You ordered from Reebok? I’m in central Cali and **** said it was in New Mexico Thursday then today said it departed PA and now tracking is blank.

Anyone else feel ripped off since the Pump in these don’t work? It’s the main feature in the damn shoe and it doesn’t work at all!

Yes, but inevitably all the bladders fail anyway.

Materials are on-point, craftsmanship is on-point, and people don't know that my incessant pumping amounts to nothing.

Since last year was the 30th anniversary of the Pump line I have been on the lookout for any related release. But this Omni Zone II flew RIGHT BY me and I found out after they sold out. :smh: I already have the 2017 Omni Lite so I didn't really care but the pictures got me jelly! I was about to go the stockX route when I found out this morning Polish store SneakerStudio had them.

Ordering from Europe can be scary. I had to make sure they're legit (yep they have a showroom) and have no customs fee (nope). I used a promo and the price was $154. $14 over retail is nothing after the hell people went through Friday (and some people didn't even get them!). I saved like $45 compared to stockX. I'm gonna put white laces on these and keep black on the Lite to justify having both. Very excited! :D
Glad you were able to grab a pair!

My pump works. But, very slowly. I pump til my hand hurts lol. The rest of the shoe is great tho as far as im concerned

Instapumps and the autopumps like the answer 9 & 10 were the only pumps I had that ever worked forever, and the Pump ATR. I even had both pairs of the G Unit Pumps LOL and the tongue never worked. Anyone else get the G units off Eastbay for like $20 a pair lol?
9AD7B366-1387-4682-9D6D-3B0FD0EA23D4.jpeg
AD4D7C2B-60FC-4C37-8247-8F75E3013E9F.jpeg

ANY CHAMPS SPORTS SHIPPING UPDATES FROM ANY OF YOU GUYS ON THE OMNI PUMPS? SEEMS LIKE MOST OF US GOT BACKORDERED..HOLLA.

CED B.

ANY CHAMPS SPORTS SHIPPING UPDATES FROM ANY OF YOU GUYS ON THE OMNI PUMPS? SEEMS LIKE MOST OF US GOT BACKORDERED..HOLLA.

CED B.

i got an email on Monday the 8th saying they will ship within 2 weeks. Still no shipment hopefully they start sending them next week.

ALL MY PEEPS THAT ORDERED OFF CHAMPS SPORTS, CHECK YA EMAIL...JUST GOT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FOR THE ONNI PUMPS!💪🏾🏆...HOLLA.

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom