***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Smh package no where to be found. Dude better drop it off today my Jordan 1 Patinas I won from UNDFT are missing too and I’ve never had a lost package at my residence.
2781EBD1-DCEC-4772-887F-C3C3C000FF54.png

Question. How wearable do you think a pair of 2006 ventilator will be? Have a chance of copping true GRIAL of mine but I never copped a pair NOT to wear.

Also have ventilators always been a .5 big?? All mine are a 9 right now but dnt have a pair older than 2012. I remember copping chuckies back in the day but in a 10 and was swmming in them. Most shoes I own are 9.5 -10

The estate of Bam Bam Bigelow should sue Reebok for this 💩! I can't believe Reebok bit off that dead wrestler's ring attire for this crappy design. 🙄👎🗑🚽

All 3 of my Omni Zone IIs have been beautiful and amazing quality but my footlocker pair I just got is pure trash. These will be my hooping shoes smh I hope y’all FTL/Champs pairs come better than this!
00975C10-253C-461A-BE9C-44D8A9F4C077.jpeg

Totally forgot about BIKE brand.

Yeah man!! I remember this brand SO MUCH! Not sure how old you are, but I'm thinking your around my age (44) and you also may remember a department store called Clover?!! Was a big store in the 80s when original Nintendo came out. They had so much Bike brand clothing and spandex shorts and the Macgregor turf shoes with the little nubs on the sole! If I could pick a time to live, it would be the mid 80s again! No technology, kids actually went outside to play and only used Nintendo when it rained (if you could get one) and some of the coolest sneakers were on their way!!

Anyone remember the S. Carter from 2003? I actually had 3 pairs in different colorways. I got them because I knew peeps at Foot Locker at the time and they let me get in on the 50% off employee appreciation. I wore them with my street clothes, then they ended up becoming beater shoes years later. 😆

Yeah man!! I remember this brand SO MUCH! Not sure how old you are, but I'm thinking your around my age (44) and you also may remember a department store called Clover?!! Was a big store in the 80s when original Nintendo came out. They had so much Bike brand clothing and spandex shorts and the Macgregor turf shoes with the little nubs on the sole! If I could pick a time to live, it would be the mid 80s again! No technology, kids actually went outside to play and only used Nintendo when it rained (if you could get one) and some of the coolest sneakers were on their way!!

I’ll be 40 in a few months. I mainly remember them for their shorts. I had a few pairs. Good times.

Feeling a little buyers remorse paying retail for the Omni Pumps, being that I paid around $80 for any previous release, smh. I do like em tho, but man....

Anyone remember the S. Carter from 2003? I actually had 3 pairs in different colorways. I got them because I knew peeps at Foot Locker at the time and they let me get in on the 50% off employee appreciation. I wore them with my street clothes, then they ended up becoming beater shoes years later. 😆

I wasn’t a fan of the S. Carter nor the G-Unit joints

Back
Top Bottom