***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

UNDS

A91F5071-75EC-46FF-8C07-E729EF5F1EDC.jpeg

Screenshot_20210411-211608.png

Any idea what this is? Assuming the 5/1 may just be a placeholder date for now. Same day as all the Jurassic Park releases on Foot Locker (Classics, Club Cs, Zigs?, and Alien Stomper).

Pair of DS sz 9.5 Flamingos At War (my Reebok grail, but in a 10 or 10.5) hit ebay this AM for $250 shipped and were gone with the quickness. Hoping someone here scooped them :nerd: :nthat:

I got these Question recently. And I refuse to acknowledge them as the 2001 NBA All-Star Game shoes because they're devoid of details that were originally on the version that Iverson wore in that 2001 Game as @TURBO UNO pointed out previously before these came out.
IMG_5124.JPG
IMG_5125.JPG
IMG_5126.JPG
IMG_5127.JPG
IMG_5128.JPG

I got these to wear with this jersey honestly just because I don't have any original Answer 1. These are a viable substitute for me.
IMG_5129.JPG

Omni Zone IIs have small defect on midsole and almost looks like glue was wiped or something on leather just above. I can feel difference in that area.

Any safe way to remove it?

PXL_20210423_014700037~2.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone cop the Brain Dead Zig Kinetica? I wanted to but they slipped my mind due to other releases.

I see Reebok droppin them today at 10. You guys think they’ll sellout?

Last edited:
Anyone cop the Brain Dead Zig Kinetica? I wanted to but they slipped my mind due to other releases.

I see Reebok droppin them today at 10. You guys think they’ll sellout?

still a FSR up on the site, don't think reebok's site will be having discount as they haven't really done that with any of the collabs that don't sell out, but other sites that have it will surely have it discounted later at some point if you can wait.

Back
Top Bottom