***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I know it was discussed earlier that white pair had been butchered compared to the original, but man they look good!!
All those people don’t realize it’s a completely different pair than what they want/think. These are based off the Omni Lite Vintage colorway not the white/black/orange. See the pics below...
4FBBF88C-8230-46C8-9E51-496BEBD95136.jpeg
3FA61CDE-ECC0-4723-B58F-094897F9113B.jpeg

All those people don’t realize it’s a completely different pair than what they want/think. These are based off the Omni Lite Vintage colorway not the white/black/orange. See the pics below...
4FBBF88C-8230-46C8-9E51-496BEBD95136.jpeg
3FA61CDE-ECC0-4723-B58F-094897F9113B.jpeg
Since we're on this trip, gotta flex my resto project one more time :tongue: these were trash...kinda made a hybrid out of them. Kinda delicate though...
and there's something lovely about an orange basketball :rofl: looking forward to this new pair.

pumps_complete_1000.jpg

Since we're on this trip, gotta flex my resto project one more time :tongue: these were trash...kinda made a hybrid out of them. Kinda delicate though...
and there's something lovely about an orange basketball :rofl: looking forward to this new pair.

pumps_complete_1000.jpg
Those came out great! Straight Halloween vibes to them!

Hi all! apart from the white/black/orange , the "chalk" and the upcoming white colorway. Do you think we will see another white model based on the the Dennis Rodman's ?

thanks

This is what we should have received

FDF5296E-7181-4C5A-9B1B-3F2597A020EB.jpeg

Yeah! those are the ones I was talking the other day about the "Rodman's". I read somewhere they were supposed to be released on this exact cw...

My budget is small and was thinking of getting only one more pair of omni zone 2 (I did get the black) and I am waiting for this ones...

Hello friends!

I am still quite confused about the upcomming release of omni zone 2. This is a recap of what is confusing me...

- In europe there was a small release of a "chalk" coloway with code "GY5301".

reebok-pump-omni-zone-ii-chalk.jpg

- also in europe was released the so called "away dee Brown cw" under code "G57540" but the pics of the websites were wrong, so the people were ordering one cw and receiving something different. The cw of the pictures were the same preview pics we have now for the may 22 release.

pumpG57540-away_cw.jpg

- On may 22 gonna be released the code "G57540", so not sure what exactly going to be released...
any more info regarding this stuff?
Thanks!

reebok-pump-omni-zone-ii-white-G57540-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom