***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

8AD832A5-E33C-4D87-A330-CD89CF283013.jpeg

Reebok outlet had them out FSR. $20 off $100 in store - $108 out the door. Couldn’t combine with the buy one get one half off though - otherwise the OG kamikaze ii would have been had.

I have not worn any of the Zig Kineticas that I own, but I cannot wait to rock them. The Brain Dead Zig Kinetica IIs (last picture) are crazy and I am glad I was able to grab the last pair in my size on Reebok.com so I could use my Heroes discount.

20210519_151444.jpg
20210519_151517.jpg
20210519_151538.jpg

download (1).jpg

Just got through an intense session on Hibbett & Finish Line for these pumps.

Confirmation received for both.

are the omni Zone 2 pumps true to size ? debating on going a half size up or not.

TTS for me, but if you went half-size up you'll be good I think....it's borderline.

btw thank you Reebok...waiting room smooth this morning.

Last edited:
excitied for these and got for retail. The Bacons come today and from looks of other peoples pics they might be going back.

Attachments

• E036A62C-4684-4CE2-94D8-88242B15249A.png
    E036A62C-4684-4CE2-94D8-88242B15249A.png
    572.6 KB · Views: 313
picked up a couple pairs of instapumps. more views + on feet on both in the vid:

Nice review. One thing I've been wanting to comment on is the Pump Fury/Boost collab. I have a pair....love em overall and probably one of the most daily-wearable shoes I have. That said, imo there is so much boost under there that's it's maybe even too much. They are so soft/comfortable, but to the point that they can kind of feel unstable. Like for walking and general getting around, cozy. But for performance, I almost feel like you could twist an ankle. That model shoe also almost feels like a heel sometime... kind of makes you feel like you are leaning forward a bit. So I don't know... just finished saying it's one of my favorites but would be nice to back off the cushion slightly and maybe a bit less platform on the heel. Not sure how the hexalite version feels in comparison. (Also careful riding a bike with em, the pedal sometimes ends up between the front and the heel :smile: ).

So I grabbed the Omni Zone II White (Sz 9) from Reebok this morning at 6. For some reason I thought they were coming out next week and I missed it yesterday. But, as I earlier thought they weren't as in-demand as the blacks so there were still a few sizes here & there on different sites. There's still a lot left on Reebok's site too so no problem for me. Even saved $11.20 with cashback. :smokin

They are sharper looking than I originally thought. The extra orange hits pop better than on the black version too. I really like them... maybe more than the original! :wow:

734809-White_Omni_Pump-39-e1620320825651.jpg

Nice review. One thing I've been wanting to comment on is the Pump Fury/Boost collab. I have a pair....love em overall and probably one of the most daily-wearable shoes I have. That said, imo there is so much boost under there that's it's maybe even too much. They are so soft/comfortable, but to the point that they can kind of feel unstable. Like for walking and general getting around, cozy. But for performance, I almost feel like you could twist an ankle. That model shoe also almost feels like a heel sometime... kind of makes you feel like you are leaning forward a bit. So I don't know... just finished saying it's one of my favorites but would be nice to back off the cushion slightly and maybe a bit less platform on the heel. Not sure how the hexalite version feels in comparison. (Also careful riding a bike with em, the pedal sometimes ends up between the front and the heel :smile: ).
unpopular opinion but i'm not a fan of boost and find it to be extremely overrated cushion set up. that goes for performance and casual use

Back
Top Bottom