***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Anyone else grab the Staple Instapump Furys? I ****ed around with an 11 in my cart waiting to see if they started selling out and sure enough just as I was about to complete my purchase 11s sold out :lol:

Went with a 10.5 and hopefully they fit, but I've found I have to go a full size up from my average size of 10 on Furys.

Last edited:

Interesting want to see some different c/w and color blocking
Anyone else grab the Staple Instapump Furys? I ****ed around with an 11 in my cart waiting to see if they started selling out and sure enough just as I was about to complete my purchase 11s sold out :lol:

Went with a 10.5 and hopefully they fit, but I've found I have to go a full size up from my average size of 11 on Furys.

I'm a 9.5 in most but I copped a 10 for some wiggle room

s-l1600.jpg

Went with a 10.5 and hopefully they fit, but I've found I have to go a full size up from my average size of 10 on Furys.

Yessir they run small

I'm finally posting pictures today after receiving these two days ago on Wednesday.

This is the first time I ever owned a pair of Reebok Answer 1. Although I never had the original version, I know damn well they didn't have cheaply painted gold pods on the midsoles. It's a damn shame this 2022 version with an inflated price has paint for the gold pods instead of actual materials. They had to be cheap MFs with rehashing these. :emoji_angry:🙄

Despite being pissed off with the painted gold pods on these, I'm still glad I got them because I got a damn good deal. And I needed a pair of these to wear with a particular jersey I already have.
IMG_6339.JPG
IMG_6340.JPG
IMG_6341.JPG
IMG_6342.JPG
IMG_6343.JPG
IMG_6344.JPG

I'm hoping I will be able to finally wear this hat and jersey before this summer ends because I finally got these Reebok Answer 1 last week. I've had the jersey since 2018, I just never had the right shoes to wear with them. Having this jersey was definitely the reason for me to get these shoes.
IMG_6346.JPG

It's questionable for myself if I will wear these with the black jersey despite Allen Iverson wearing them together that 1997-98 NBA season. I prefer the better match with white shoes and a white jersey.
IMG_6348.JPG

I'm hoping I will be able to finally wear this hat and jersey before this summer ends because I finally got these Reebok Answer 1 last week. I've had the jersey since 2018, I just never had the right shoes to wear with them. Having this jersey was definitely the reason for me to get these shoes.
IMG_6346.JPG

It's questionable for myself if I will wear these with the black jersey despite Allen Iverson wearing them together that 1997-98 NBA season. I prefer the better match with white shoes and a white jersey.
IMG_6348.JPG
They pop even more with the black jersey!

Back
Top Bottom