***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

s-l1600 - 2023-12-06T014454.939.jpg

I follow @kicksreason on IG. He's our resident Reebok expert (can't remember his user name here) but he posted a VERY interesting fact!! 😱

Screenshot_20231210-095131.png

Look what's coming back!! 🤯🤯👏👏👍👍 Reebok Arsenal/Scrimmage IV mid!! Yup, these will be picked up! Maybe, JUST maybe, we'll see my ultimate Reebok grail....the Pump SXT trainer!! 🙏🙏

I follow @kicksreason on IG. He's our resident Reebok expert (can't remember his user name here) but he posted a VERY interesting fact!! 😱

Look what's coming back!! 🤯🤯👏👏👍👍 Reebok Arsenal/Scrimmage IV mid!! Yup, these will be picked up! Maybe, JUST maybe, we'll see my ultimate Reebok grail....the Pump SXT trainer!! 🙏🙏
Mannnnnn I remember this line! So good, glad they are coming back. Hope Reebok doesn’t cheap out on the quality like they have been doin on some of their models this year.

Was that trentBG?

Well, Reebok is shocking us again with another drop that we didn't see coming! OG Court Victory Pump!! 🤯🤯🤯
Screenshot_20231224-131833.png

And here's a link to the thread from Trent.

Only thing I see so far, they didn't put the tennis ball fuzz on the pump. No worries. That's an EASY fix!! 👍👍 These eventually go on discount, they will be grabbed! 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom