New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

**** aint sad

The earth is better off without him.

He isn't getting any pity from me.

It only takes 1 mistake from anyone of us and we could be in the same seat.

Positive friends will keep you out of Negative situations

1 mistake?

Didn't dude kill multiple people?

Foh with that, I'd NEVER be in that same seat.

Dumb *** logic.

Last edited:
1 mistake?

Dumb *** logic.
IF I knew I was bout to sign with a NFL team for millions, I would not be at the club with my Dope Dealer homies hanging out!!

1 mistake snowballed him to Hell

it's that simple

Example Only:

You could go to a bar n get in a fight n knock someone out

they smack their head n Die

now your a murder.... 

when you could've avoid the fight completely

I was thinking about writing Aaron in prison too. If I would have I'm sure I could have gotten a couple of dollars for those prison letters smh. I'm def writing the Becoming a pen pal of next NFL superstar that decides to murder prople.

Getting in a fight and someone hitting their head doesn't make you a murderer. You didn't purposely murder someone.

hernandez didn't have to shoot and kill multiple people but he chose to do it anyway.

Last edited:
1 mistake?

Dumb *** logic.

IF I knew I was bout to sign with a NFL team for millions, I would not be at the club with my Dope Dealer homies hanging out!!

1 mistake snowballed him to Hell

it's that simple

Example Only:

You could go to a bar n get in a fight n knock someone out

they smack their head n Die

now your a murder.... 

when you could've avoid the fight completely

Not 1 mistake
Multiple bad decisions
1st one was arguably going to Florida

I just assume If he avoid the 1st murders, he prolly wouldn't have tried to murder Odin afterwards.

I guess he's just a killer

I have uncles and aunts that did 15 each for selling h. Now they are in there late 50s with basically ptsd.
My sister's baby daddy is getting out in 2 years after serving 15 years. Doing everything I can to get my sister and niece and out of Cali. Dude prob gonna terrorize them when he gets out.

thats it?

wonder if odin knew he killed them other 2 guys
He was talking to associates of people Chico had shot in the head.

• July 16, 2012 – Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado are killed by gunshots fired into their vehicle in Boston's South End after leaving Cure Nightclub, for which Hernandez is later indicted, but acquitted.
  • February 13, 2013 – After leaving a strip club in Miami, Hernandez allegedly shoots friend and drug dealer Alexander Bradley in the forehead, and dumps him in an industrial park off of I-95 near Riviera Beach, in Palm Beach County, Florida. Bradley survives, losing his right eye, and files a lawsuit against Hernandez for the shooting. Prosecutors later claim that the incident is the result of an argument over Bradley's knowledge of the 2012 homicide and Hernandez is indicted on witness intimidation charges in the Bradley shooting in May 2015.
  • June 14, 2013 – Lloyd and Hernandez go out to Rumor Nightclub in Boston. A witness claims that Hernandez appeared to be upset at Lloyd in the club that night and ended up storming out. Prosecutors later imply that Hernandez may have been upset at Lloyd for speaking to patrons associated with the victims in the 2012 shootings.
  • June 16, 2013 – At approximately 9:30 p.m. Hernandez text messages his friend, Ernest Wallace, asking him to drive up to North Attleboro, along with Carlos Ortiz, from his home in Bristol, Connecticut.
  • June 17, 2013 – At 2:33 a.m., surveillance footage shows Odin Lloyd leaving his home in the South End of Boston and getting into a silver Nissan Altima  with Hernandez, Wallace, and Ortiz.
  • June 17, 2013 – From 3:07 a.m. to 3:23 a.m. Lloyd sends out his last text messages to his sister Shaquilla Thibou that were "U saw who I'm with." "hello" "Nfl." "just so you know."
  • June 17, 2013 – Around 3:25 a.m. surveillance camera footage shows a car driving toward a secluded gravel pit in an industrial area on John Dietsch Boulevard in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. Approximately four minutes later, a car is shown driving back, Lloyd having been fatally shot during that time.
  • June 17, 2013 – Around 5:30 p.m. a jogger taking a shortcut home discovers a body in a gravel pit on John Dietsch Boulevard. Later in the evening, the news breaks that a man has been murdered about 1 mile from Hernandez's North Attleboro, Massachusetts  home.
  • June 18, 2013 – Hernandez is identified as playing a role in the murder of the man, later revealed to be Odin Lloyd.
  • June 26, 2013 – Hernandez is arrested at his home after an arrest warrant was issued for him the previous day, and is released by the New England Patriots  90 minutes after his arrest. He is charged with first-degree murder.
  • June 27–28, 2013 – Two other men, Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace, are arrested in connection to Lloyd's death. A silver Toyota 4Runner  later implicated in the 2012 double shooting is found in the house of Hernandez's uncle as police execute a search warrant in the Lloyd murder.
  • August 22, 2013 – Hernandez is indicted on the charge of first-degree murder.
  • September 6, 2013 – Hernandez is arraigned and pleads not guilty to murder.
  • September 27, 2013 – Ortiz and Singleton are indicted on accessory charges in connection with Lloyd's death. Shayanna Jenkins is indicted for perjury.[sup][41][/sup]
  • April 11, 2014 – Ortiz and Wallace charged with first-degree murder in new indictment.[sup][42][/sup]
  • May 15, 2014 – Hernandez is indicted on murder charges for the killings of Abreu and Furtado.[sup][43][/sup]
  • April 15, 2015 – Hernandez is convicted of first-degree murder of Lloyd and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
  • May 12, 2016 – Wallace is acquitted of first-degree murder, but convicted of being an accessory after the fact of the crime; he is sentenced to four-and-one-half years to seven years in prison.
  • June 27, 2016 – Ortiz changed his not guilty plea and pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact; he is sentenced to serve four-and-one-half to seven years in prison.
  • April 19, 2017 – Hernandez reportedly commits suicide in his prison cell with his bed sheet, hanging from his cell window.

man odin knew something was bout to happen he shoulda never went with them

hella shady

and why them other two ****** only got 4 years each? makes no sense

Why would Odin get into that car with Hernandez in the middle of the night? Knowing he's not happy with you by texting your sister that message?! He wrote his own funeral by doing that.

Why would Odin get into that car with Hernandez in the middle of the night? Knowing he's not happy with you by texting your sister that message?! He wrote his own funeral by doing that.

He was in a lose lose

If he didn't go Aaron probably would've offed him right there

It only takes 1 mistake from anyone of us and we could be in the same seat.

Positive friends will keep you out of Negative situations
He made like 5 "mistakes" though. Shot his homie's eye out. Killed OL. Committed that double. Who knows what else in between?

man odin knew something was bout to happen he shoulda never went with them

hella shady

and why them other two ****** only got 4 years each? makes no sense

snitch and get a good deal to take down the big fish

or

lifetime like hernandez. no brainer. smart move.

or

We know your a habitual reporter
mean.gif

or

Problem is, all that sucker **** inside your DNA
Daddy prolly snitched, heritage inside your DNA
Backbone don't exist, born outside a jellyfish, I gauge

Back
Top Bottom