New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

I was hoping Aaron would have lived til his 40s so we could have a 60 minutes special where he would tell us why he did all this dumb stuff.

Suicide or not, I don't feel any sympathy for that dbag

He had so much and yet he felt the need to kill someone (prob more than Lloyd) and commit all these crimes, some people just aren't cut out for life

I was hoping Aaron would have lived til his 40s so we could have a 60 minutes special where he would tell us why he did all this dumb stuff.

Never thought about it but that would have been great to see. Maybe we'll get a 30 for 30 in the near future
Anyways, waste of talent and a waste of life.
No rip

Last edited:
The former New England Patriots tight end was in that jail cell because he was convicted to life in prison for the 2013 shooting death of Odin Lloyd, but after his suicide Hernandez dies an innocent man.

Under an old Massachusetts law called "abatement ab initio" Hernandez's 2013 conviction is void following his death because the case was still going through the appeals process, according to what Massachusetts Bar Association's Martin W. Healy told The Boston Globe.

Damn I guess AH found a way to beat the system after all

wonder what the bible verse was

too bad he didnt leave a confession note before he died

wrote john 3:16 on his forehead with his own blood
For God so loved the world that he gave his one & only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

Interesting post from Reddit.

Not sure if this has been explained yet but...

So out here in Boston there is a local sports talk radio show called Toucher & Rich. Last hour they had on a law professor and a lawyer to explain what's going on and why he probably did it.

Because his murder conviction is in appeal, and his recent gun charge will go into appeal...now that he is dead, those appeals cannot be heard and those convictions will be vacated. And while this doesn't help with the civil suits his family/estate will face from the victims families, it does make it so that officially Aaron Hernandez does not have any convictions under his name.

Now what that means in the grand scheme of things is his family is now technically entitled to his NFL pension, his signing bonus and any other money the Patriots owe him. I'm sure they will fight it but it gives the family a leg to stand on.

This happened in the case of the Catholic Priest that touched all those kids. Father Goggins I think his name was. Convicted, appealed, offed himself and they vacated the convictions. The families still were able to bring civil charges but he officially never got convicted.

TL;DR - Hernandez convictions will be vacated now, he is no longer a felon and is owed his nfl pension, his signing bonus and more money that will all technically go to his family.

wonder what the bible verse was

too bad he didnt leave a confession note before he died

wrote john 3:16 on his forehead with his own blood
For God so loved the world that he gave his one & only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

Citing a source, the news station originally reported that Hernandez wrote the title of the verse in blood on his forehead. The station said later on Wednesday that the source's original comment was wrong and the verse title was actually written in marker.

Link

So out here in Boston there is a local sports talk radio show called Toucher & Rich. Last hour they had on a law professor and a lawyer to explain what's going on and why he probably did it.

Because his murder conviction is in appeal, and his recent gun charge will go into appeal...now that he is dead, those appeals cannot be heard and those convictions will be vacated. And while this doesn't help with the civil suits his family/estate will face from the victims families, it does make it so that officially Aaron Hernandez does not have any convictions under his name.

Now what that means in the grand scheme of things is his family is now technically entitled to his NFL pension, his signing bonus and any other money the Patriots owe him. I'm sure they will fight it but it gives the family a leg to stand on.

This happened in the case of the Catholic Priest that touched all those kids. Father Goggins I think his name was. Convicted, appealed, offed himself and they vacated the convictions. The families still were able to bring civil charges but he officially never got convicted.

TL;DR - Hernandez convictions will be vacated now, he is no longer a felon and is owed his nfl pension, his signing bonus and more money that will all technically go to his family.

That money is going to be tied up in the lawyer fees and also what he's going to have to pay out in the civil suits.

Glad the daughter can eat

So he may have allegedly smoked K2 before he committed suicide?

I've smoked spice and it gave me an anxiety attack and paranoia.

(My friend was in the military and he came home to visit and he rolled a whole blunt and me and him shared it while everyone else was smoking the real ish. )

After a while I started to feel anxious and started tripping feeling like something really bad was gonna happen. I felt like i needed to get away and go home,( I lived down the street). I begged people to drive me home cause I didn't feel safe like I was either going to crash my car and die or hurt someone else. My friends just put me in a room where others were playing madden and i felt like Everything kept turning dim every 20 seconds. That high lasted for a couple of hours or if felt like it atleast. I wouldn't smoke that stuff again.

Last edited:
That money is going to be tied up in the lawyer fees and also what he's going to have to pay out in the civil suits.
Trying to ascribe some noble motive to his suicide...  there's a 95% chance that he killed himself out of despair, not some strategic planning move for his family.

$18+ million in lawyer fees and civil suits?

Between what his estate has to pay in legal fees AND what Lloyd's family is going to want in their lawsuit, I wouldn't be surprised if that family isn't going to be close to cleaned out financially.

Trying to ascribe some noble motive to his suicide...  there's a 95% chance that he killed himself out of despair, not some strategic planning move for his family.

Agreed.

I was under the impression that Lloyd family can't sue him now since he is gone and the appeal wiped out the initial conviction....No?

Back
Top Bottom