New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

^ ^ Hernandez's estate (what's left of it) replaces him as the defendant now.

From today:

A lawyer who represents Lloyd's mother says she's moving forward with a wrongful-death lawsuit against Hernandez's estate. He says he has placed liens on Hernandez's Massachusetts home, estimated to be worth $1.3 million.

^ ^ Hernandez's estate (what's left of it) replaces him as the defendant now.

From today:

A lawyer who represents Lloyd's mother says she's moving forward with a wrongful-death lawsuit against Hernandez's estate. He says he has placed liens on Hernandez's Massachusetts home, estimated to be worth $1.3 million.

Whoa....

Lloyd's family going to try to get every last penny - and they should.

I think duke committed that to salvage what little money he had left. His attorney wouldn't obviously come out and say that was his plan but the more I read into the legalalities of his suicide the more it seems like this could be a play (deff could wrong)

I think the bread should be split between the two. But if you saying the lil girl should get nothing then you a scum
I'm not really saying anything.  It's a difficult question because he did murder a young man also.  I suppose his daughter is also a victim of his actions.

I think duke committed that to salvage what little money he had left. His attorney wouldn't obviously come out and say that was his plan but the more I read into the legalalities of his suicide the more it seems like this could be a play (deff could wrong)
Does his history indicate that this is how he made decisions?  It seems unlikely to me...

Bro you still ain't answer the question :rofl:

She's a pawn in all of this unfortunatley. Got two awful parents. However, you have to understand that Hernandez's little girl isn't the only innocent person whose life has been altered due to his selfish nature.

It's an impossible question to answer.

Like a said. Split the bread between them and call it a day.

If it was just that simple.

If you're Lloyd's mother and you lost your son at the hands of Hernandez, why would you care about the financial well-being of his kids? He took one of yours.

Last edited:

If you're Lloyd's mother and you lost your son at the hands of Hernandez, why would you care about the financial well-being of his kids? He took one of yours.

I wouldn't punish a 4 year old for what he dad did. That's just me though. If it was a grown woman, I could feel better about saying F her but a lil kid? Nah

Poor little girl. Sounds foul but as they say "the sins of the father..." just as she should reap benefits from her fathers work unfortunately she'll be punished for what her fathers has done.

wait how the **** are you guys saying poor little girl? shes not being punished.

as if every child in this world is owed millions?

they should leave her with money for college and thats that

its not even about that little girl no more because that piece of **** mother would probably use it all on herself instead of providing for her daughter.

i feel sorry for the kid but money in the wrong hands aint gonna make things better for her

Last edited:
So he may have allegedly smoked K2 before he committed suicide?

I've smoked spice and it gave me an anxiety attack and paranoia.

(My friend was in the military and he came home to visit and he rolled a whole blunt and me and him shared it while everyone else was smoking the real ish. )

After a while I started to feel anxious and started tripping feeling like something really bad was gonna happen. I felt like i needed to get away and go home,( I lived down the street). I begged people to drive me home cause I didn't feel safe like I was either going to crash my car and die or hurt someone else. My friends just put me in a room where others were playing madden and i felt like Everything kept turning dim every 20 seconds. That high lasted for a couple of hours or if felt like it atleast. I wouldn't smoke that stuff again.

Well you can't come back testing positive for drugs if you're in the military.

You had the real stuff being passed around and went for the synthetic? C'mon bruh.

I wouldn't punish a 4 year old for what he dad did. That's just me though. If it was a grown woman, I could feel better about saying F her but a lil kid? Nah

I highly doubt the Lloyd family has any sort of feelings towards Hernandez's family right now. Nor should they.

Back
Top Bottom