New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Lakers are the greatest team ever assembled OMG....Kobe deserved this, Steve nash deserved this...the Lakers organization continue to inspire me and surprise me with their cunning wits and excellent decesion making....Mitch Kupchak can do no wrong..bring Phil jackson back and everything will be good...The world better not end i need Kobe to get that 6th ring tell them aliens to chill for rite now b....LEts go YMCMB beach front housing 2 Milly on that bugatii..Junior the best...Nicki shining Drizzy did 2 milly belee tht braaaaaa laker nation lakeshow ahhhhh

Good job F.O....i hope it really is over

I knew ever since Dwight showed up at the Dodger game that it was only a matter of time he would be in the purple & gold.

Still can't believe the Magic waited to get Aaron Afflalo before they pulled the trigger :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still need 2 bench players... I'm insistent on this..

We cannot win with the way our bench is..

Should go after Barbosa & Martin... It's $4.325mil total... Then immediately unload McRoberts and Eyenga to avoid extra luxury tax..

Last edited:
so you guys think this is a better consolation prize for getting the cp3 trade vetoed last year? damn lakers get everyone i swear :smh:

I firmly believe last season's deal with CP3 was only the beginning and then we would have pursued Dwight hard. The difference is Pau would've been a Rocket as well.

This might just be the win win. And we didn't take back on no Hedo or Richardson. Unbelievable.

I firmly believe last season's deal with CP3 was only the beginning and then we would have pursued Dwight hard. The difference is Pau would've been a Rocket as well.
This might just be the win win. And we didn't take back on no Hedo or Richardson. Unbelievable.

ya but you guys ended up winning anyway
dwight/pau/kobe/nash>cp3/kobe/dwight

^agreed....if everybody's backs and knees stay 100% *knocks on wood*, the sky's the limit

RECAP

Orlando waits almost a year and passes on deals from Houston, Brooklyn, and others for players like Bynum, Gasol, Brook Lopez, and a multitude of picks, then trades Dwight to the Lakers for a pair of role players, all while failing to get rid of Hedo Turkoglu's contract in the deal, which they had been so insistent on all along.

Cannot believe this :stoneface:

Hopefully we get a fast-tracked press conference since he is already in LA rehabbing his back. Let's go Lake Show! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom