New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

cannot fall for this until i see the man holding up his cape............... i mean LAKER jersey

I was going to wait till tomorrow to post this but you know what with everyone reporting it I'm saying **** it!

HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

Last edited:
Finally.

But I'm greedy. Get a 2/3 like Carlos Delfino and I'll really be ecstatic.

I actually liked McBob .

Will never forget his behind the back ...spin move buzzer beater :lol:

The Lakers now have the greatest team ever assembled OMG..Kobe deserved this, Nash deserved this....Mitch Kupchak is the greatest GM in History..."you will pay for your 'basketball reasons' David Stern...The punishment begins....Bring back Phil Jack..Laker nation lets gooooo omg.....Laker organization continues to inspire me and impress me with their cunning wits and excellence. The future is looking bright..Jr the best, Nicki shining, Drizzy did 2 milly....We gon get that downtown LA beachfront housing..YMCMB we the best Laker Nation Lake SHow Laker Legacy belleee that braaaaaahhh 100

:smh: why couldn't we have kept the bench players from the championship teams. Imagine this starting lineup with Ariza, Farmar and Odom on the bench :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
The Lakers now have the greatest team ever assembled OMG..Kobe deserved this, Nash deserved this....Mitch Kupchak is the greatest GM in History..."you will pay for your 'basketball reasons' David Stern...The punishment begins....Bring back Phil Jack..Laker nation lets gooooo omg.....Laker organization continues to inspire me and impress me with their cunning wits and excellence. The future is looking bright..Jr the best, Nicki shining, Drizzy did 2 milly....We gon get that downtown LA beachfront housing..YMCMB we the best Laker Nation Lake SHow Laker Legacy belleee that braaaaaahhh 100
>D i love how this trade went down and happy the lakers finally landed dwight and nash but really greatest team ever assembled i'm not too sure about that.

I can't elieve this trade until I see Dwight in uniform. How did the Lakers pull this off without taking any bad contracts? The magic could ave gotten a much better deal, this just doesn't make sense

90's Bulls, pick a year...i saw them in person in the chi and later on when they came up here to play toronto.........................OR are we only talking greatest laker team?

talentwise, i'd have to say the '96-'97 lakers, with kobe, shaq, nick the quick, EJ..

happy they got it done and kept pau.. now just get rid of some of the deadweight and add a back up point and wing

All i ask for is a PG who can defend well & for mike brown not to run Kobe & Nash to the ground. Dwight alone can lead us to a few wins his damn self.

This team is going to do major damage tho. We were in damn naer every game against the Thunder in the playoffs & now u add Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Jaminson, & what will be a much more improved and confident Pau Gasol to the mix... I think this team can beat anybody.

Back
Top Bottom