New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

just saying salute to all my fellow laker heads...great off season so far we gone ride this wave to the finals

I hope the Lakers land D12 since he doesn't want to play for my Bulls :smh: ... anybody that has enough fire power to beat MIA is good in my book lol.

Magic are going to drag this **** out as long as possible :smh: I would just like it done before next week.

Dwight's lucky that no one took him too seriously or thought so highly of his character before this or it'd be right there with The Decision.

:nthat:

J-Rich allegedly smashed Nash's ex-wife. Just have to bite the bullet and take Hedo if possible, maybe throw McRobers and Blake in the deal as well to make the salaries work.

J-Rich allegedly smashed Nash's ex-wife. Just have to bite the bullet and take Hedo if possible, maybe throw McRobers and Blake in the deal as well to make the salaries work.

Jrich mad grimey how you smash your teamates wife yo...pulled a Delonte West :smh:

Hedo's contract is 2 years, plus he'd be a quality piece on our bench. Next year he becomes an attractive expiring contract...not sure how that holds this deal up.

I stand by Orlando's FO pussyfooting thinking they can keep Dwight in town....they're not going to trade him. :smh:

^So in order to absorb Hedo's contract, we'd have to amnesty Artest? Isn't the deadline to use the amnesty today? :lol: just gets better and better

Obviously in pushing for Dwight they don't give a damn about the tax cause it's a guarantee they would have to take one of those bad contracts back. The repeater tax doesn't kick in until 2014 I believe and by that time Kobe and Pau will be off the books and Nash will only have a year left, so theoretically if they take Hedo back, only Dwight (assuming he signs and extension) and Nash (assuming he doesn't retire after winning 2 rings :wink: ) will be on the books.

Lakers and Jimmy Buss much to my surprise and delight are trying there damnest to maximize the elite years Kobe has left and the money they'll bring in with the inevitable title runs and new Time Warner deal will more than make up for any tax.

Just wish it'd get done already.

Amnesty deadline was on the 17th.

It's a bit too quiet right now. No reports or anything.I hope this gets finished by the weekend with or without Dwight.

Last edited:
where'd u read up on that jrich and stevenash stuff? quit liying. i thought nash was married
There was once a rumor that Steve Nash's 3rd child was actually Jason Richardson's (an article floated around that Nash witnessed a black baby being born)... Richardson was traded from PHX literally days after his 3rd child was born. a picture was released recently showing that baby was not black and is related to Nash:regardless, Nash's wife was accused of infidelity and she may have had an affair with Richardson. I think Richardson would be a good asset to the Lakers if him and Nash could play together!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom