new Sony PIIQ Headphones..UPDATE:mini review pg.3

I noticed there's been a few posts asking about headphones lately, and I'm in the market for some too.

Thought I'd share these for those who don't want to spend a ton on Beats by Dre.

www.piiq.com

If you can get passed the funky colors, I think they'll be a good buy.

The ones I want..
screencapture2l.png

What do you guys think?

I noticed there's been a few posts asking about headphones lately, and I'm in the market for some too.

Thought I'd share these for those who don't want to spend a ton on Beats by Dre.

www.piiq.com

If you can get passed the funky colors, I think they'll be a good buy.

The ones I want..
screencapture2l.png

What do you guys think?

laugh.gif
I know people are stuck on those Beats.

anywho..theres nothing wrong with a lil bit of neon...

yhst-22650461078071_2113_7805061

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
I know people are stuck on those Beats.

anywho..theres nothing wrong with a lil bit of neon...

yhst-22650461078071_2113_7805061

smokin.gif

*INB4 there are better brands out there/beats are not worth the money/Beats are crap/Sony is crap/I hate life because people choose to buy what they want and not what I want/anything that is popular must be crap*

-The Juice

*INB4 there are better brands out there/beats are not worth the money/Beats are crap/Sony is crap/I hate life because people choose to buy what they want and not what I want/anything that is popular must be crap*

-The Juice

they do look comfortable, i can tell you right now that my other Sony headphones start hurting the top of my head after about 30 minutes of use. from looking at the pic it looks like they added more cushion support around the arc which is awesome.

infrared would look so much sicker though
pimp.gif

they do look comfortable, i can tell you right now that my other Sony headphones start hurting the top of my head after about 30 minutes of use. from looking at the pic it looks like they added more cushion support around the arc which is awesome.

infrared would look so much sicker though
pimp.gif

Limited:
pimp.gif
I think I'm going to go pick some up tomorrow.

OJ:
laugh.gif

Zero: I agree 100% ..they should have some red/black or more common color options! infrared would be sick

Limited:
pimp.gif
I think I'm going to go pick some up tomorrow.

OJ:
laugh.gif

Zero: I agree 100% ..they should have some red/black or more common color options! infrared would be sick

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

theyre not beats, niketalk will never accept them.

indifferent.gif

everytime theres a thread about headphones or beats by dr dre, 90% of the thread says they suck
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

theyre not beats, niketalk will never accept them.

indifferent.gif

everytime theres a thread about headphones or beats by dr dre, 90% of the thread says they suck
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom