new Sony PIIQ Headphones..UPDATE:mini review pg.3

Originally Posted by AJChick23

alchemist.. seriously
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bro hammerhead, this is a thread about the PIIQs..yes you're entitled to your opinion and you can say whatever whenever..but nobody cares about your opinion if

you have no interest in buying them and you've never owned them. I'm glad you love your $200+ headphones
ThumbsUp.gif
. Have fun with them.kbye

Jehlers02, no prob..that's my whole point of this post. Not a lot of people have seen/heard of these and they might be a nice reasonably priced alternative to Beats or other headphones.

Mccheesy thanks and I think they will last longer than skullcandy skullcrushers (I tried those out in Best Buy)..all of my Sony headphones have always lasted me a long time..so definitely check them out.. p.s. the flat wire is very sleek and has been holding up nicely.

I've listen to the piiq from my co-workers at best buy. Its a gimmick product to intise average young consumers with fun and fruity colors and keep it midly inexpensive. Sound quailty is trash, even if your playing with a Hi-quality recorded song at 320kbs with a good mp3 player. Quality terrible, feels likeits going to break in my hands. Style is unsophisticated, you look like air traffic controler with joints on.

*disclamer*
I dont own these headphones never will want to waste my money, when there are better alternatives at the same price point. You cant tell me bye i leave when i wana leave.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I dont own these headphones never will want to waste my money, when there are better alternatives at the same price point. You cant tell me bye i leave when i wana leave.

would you mind sharing what are the better alternatives at the same price

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

would you mind sharing what are the better alternatives at the same price

laugh.gif
I didn't tell you to leave. Anyways it would make more sense to at least suggest better headphones at the same price point.

If anybody is even interested in purchasing these that means they probably aren't trying to spend 2 bills on your "sophisticated" headphones you posted.

Is that too tough to understand my dude?

laugh.gif
I didn't tell you to leave. Anyways it would make more sense to at least suggest better headphones at the same price point.

If anybody is even interested in purchasing these that means they probably aren't trying to spend 2 bills on your "sophisticated" headphones you posted.

Is that too tough to understand my dude?

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I have these:

07-Sony-PIIQ-Headphones_704x0.jpg

Love em'
name? and would they stay in  my ear if i was working out?

I work out in mines all the time, they stay in place better than any head phones i ever worn. Love how the thing attaches to the bottom of your ear. Will not fall out!

I have these:

Love em'

I work out in mines all the time, they stay in place better than any head phones i ever worn. Love how the thing attaches to the bottom of your ear. Will not fall out!

I have these:

Love em'

I have these:

Love em'

before shure is > anything they need to learn how to make good cables.

twice the extension has frayed and the left monitor has a tear.

Oh, and get rid of the stupid 3 ft. extension cord. 2' is more than enough.

before shure is > anything they need to learn how to make good cables.

twice the extension has frayed and the left monitor has a tear.

Oh, and get rid of the stupid 3 ft. extension cord. 2' is more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom