new Sony PIIQ Headphones..UPDATE:mini review pg.3

Thank God these aren't branded SONY LOGO headphones, they will so much a reputation. I actually saw these at Best Buy, These a definitely not marketed to audiophiles but to the teen demographic that like "Fruity Funky" colors and compete with the atrocious Skull Candy headphones.

This is sophistication
ws9qaa.jpg

Get your self headphones that have actually great sound and build quality, can't believe sony is going to route to sell headphones, smh.

Thank God these aren't branded SONY LOGO headphones, they will so much a reputation. I actually saw these at Best Buy, These a definitely not marketed to audiophiles but to the teen demographic that like "Fruity Funky" colors and compete with the atrocious Skull Candy headphones.

This is sophistication
ws9qaa.jpg

Get your self headphones that have actually great sound and build quality, can't believe sony is going to route to sell headphones, smh.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

This is sophistication
ws9qaa.jpg

These are on my head right now. I've had these for about a year and I cannot express how GREAT these are. Comfort for hours on end plus sound quality with NC properties. OH YEAHHHHHH I like.

I can't believe they would actually ONLY do a Black/Pink, I mean seriously, WHAT were they thinking. Make it at least Black/Neon blue. Something neutral. I don't care for pink headphones at all.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

^Those are hideous though.

Looks>Performance

wait, what? do you hear yourself? There is no logic in your statement. 
My headphones "MDR-NC60" are very well pleasing to the eye $200 headphones that don't come cheap, everywhere i go people want to hear these joints. These things are made from full-grain leather and hi-grade plastic parts not some cheap looking plastic piiq headphones, that will break within 2 weeks while wearing them.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

^Those are hideous though.

Looks>Performance

wait, what? do you hear yourself? There is no logic in your statement. 
My headphones "MDR-NC60" are very well pleasing to the eye $200 headphones that don't come cheap, everywhere i go people want to hear these joints. These things are made from full-grain leather and hi-grade plastic parts not some cheap looking plastic piiq headphones, that will break within 2 weeks while wearing them.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

This is sophistication
ws9qaa.jpg

These are on my head right now. I've had these for about a year and I cannot express how GREAT these are. Comfort for hours on end plus sound quality with NC properties. OH YEAHHHHHH I like.

I can't believe they would actually ONLY do a Black/Pink, I mean seriously, WHAT were they thinking. Make it at least Black/Neon blue. Something neutral. I don't care for pink headphones at all.

You're seriously going to listen to a review made by a guy whose been using the stock iPod/iPhone headphones? ANYTHING will sound better than those.

You're seriously going to listen to a review made by a guy whose been using the stock iPod/iPhone headphones? ANYTHING will sound better than those.

Back
Top Bottom