NEW South Park Wed. 4/8.... "Fishsticks" ...Kanye apperance

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

To me, it's like this:

My best friend, Ryan, is incorrigible. He says the most outlandish things and is the cockiest person I've ever met.

I don't get offended by it, though, because it's funny to me. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, but I still enjoy his antics.

Kanye West is like that to me: a lovable character. Plus, he makes music that I (and many others) enjoy.

I just don't see how you can really hate someone personally like that, unless he personally offends you.

Maybe I'm the only one who see it like that, though.
nerd.gif

Also: I think that a lot of people let their hate for Kanye West as a person translate into hate for the music involuntarily (or voluntarily).

Which doesn't make sense at all. Personality does not equal music.

R. Kelly and Mike Jackson were accused of much worse things than being arrogant douchebags, but that doesn't mean they didn't/don't make good music.

Naw, you ain't the only one. I agree with everything you just said. Kanye is a character to me (like Jim Jones). His antics, even to a fan like me, havegotten old and, at times, it is hard to take him serious. His talent is undeniable though some qualms made against it do have some merit.

Regarding the R.Kelly/Mike Jack situation you alluded to, it seems like more and more lately, I'd like to know less and less about my fav. artistsbeliefs/personal lives. Word to Jay-Z/Nas devil worshipping Freemason/illuminati @#$%^&@#*.
tired.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

the funny thing is, kanye didnt get the joke

he was just convinced that liking fish sticks actually makes him a gay fish and not that it was a joke

Watched it the first time at this girls house didn't really find it that funny but then i watched it again at my house and was actually paying attentionwas funny atleast way better than the Queef one
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom