NEW South Park Wed. 4/8.... "Fishsticks" ...Kanye apperance

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I don't want to get into a whole "thing" here, but...

there are people out there whose egos are huge without the corresponding talent.

At least this guy is good at what he does. Why do we let the others slide?

Sampling is stealing?

yawn2%5B3%5D.jpg

That being said, this episode had its moments.

Kanye's ego does not match his talent. For how he carries himself you'd think he was John Lennon, Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder rolled into one. Notsomeone who :

- cannot produce unique or creative melodies and or/chord progressions at even an adequate rate

- isn't exceptionally charismatic

- is a good rapper but not great on any level

- is a mediocre at best singing talent

Explain to me again why this guy needs to be idolized? Anyone who has ANY perspective on the history of music can see this guy's a joke, newbies born in1990 who can't recognize a melody that was already done in 1976 and take it as Kanye just doing his "genius" thing are the only ones whocan't see past the BS.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Hey_

Originally Posted by 18key

I guarantee Kanye will be the only celebrity who gets his panties in a bunch over being made fun of on the show.
You dont remember the Isaac Hayes fallout after the scientology episode?
But he didn't throw a hissy fit. He just left over creative differences, and even though they killed him off, they actually sent him off in a very classy way, saying they loved working with him (through the kids, obviously) and felt bad he was taken away by a ******ed religion. They didn't slam him at all.

A bear ate his face off.

Julius F. Wrek
Go back and listen to what the kids say, which is always a reflection of Matt and Trey. They loved working with Isaac Hayes, and the manner in which they killed off Chef has no bearing on how they felt in regards to Isaac Hayes and the work he did on the show.It fit the show to kill off the character in a ridiculous manner, but I would expect nothing less than NT to totally miss the point.

I understood completely.

Its just that...a. bear. ate. Black. Moses'. face. off.

Julius F. Wrek
grin.gif

they went out of their way to give chef a proper send off. they even had him get rebuilt like darth vader.

They were obviously upset but not mad at issac hayes who was basically brainwashed.

It was very easy to see their intention. They did not **** on issac hayes. They **** on Scientology. him getting his face ate is just not the point.

Originally Posted by M Gooseworth

Anyone catch the Carlito's Way reference?

on another note, Matt and Trey have been using violence a lot in recent episodes. It doesn't bother me or anything, but it seems like they're running low on material and covering that with cartoon violence.
i thought i was the only one who caught that. they had Carlos Mencia acting like Lalin from CW:

Lalin: Look what I got! I mean look at me! You got everything, man! Come on! Look what I gotto %+*%$*# go around with, %+*%$*# diapers! I *!+* my pants everyday! I can't walk, I can't hump... you know? Go ahead and kill me, you @#%*!@+*%#!

wow I didn't notice the carlitos way reference.

the whole I can't use my **** thing makes so much more sense haha

This episode was pure genius. It just goes to show the level of detail that South Park has. When they go after somebody they always do their research. Justlook at the World of Warcraft episode, they made it perfectly. This episode was a top 5 without a doubt. I'm glad someone finally took the initiative totell Kanye to calm himself down.

Originally Posted by 718stylez

Originally Posted by M Gooseworth

Anyone catch the Carlito's Way reference?

on another note, Matt and Trey have been using violence a lot in recent episodes. It doesn't bother me or anything, but it seems like they're running low on material and covering that with cartoon violence.
i thought i was the only one who caught that. they had Carlos Mencia acting like Lalin from CW:

Lalin: Look what I got! I mean look at me! You got everything, man! Come on! Look what I got to %+*%$*# go around with, %+*%$*# diapers! I *!+* my pants everyday! I can't walk, I can't hump... you know? Go ahead and kill me, you @#%*!@+*%#!

also a minor "true lies" reference when the dude was at the top of the canal telling arnold "come on man... i got a little d!c*, aw man,cmon"??????? that first came to mind, then i thought CW for sure

Hey_

Originally Posted by DubA169

Hey_

Hey_

Originally Posted by 18key

I guarantee Kanye will be the only celebrity who gets his panties in a bunch over being made fun of on the show.
You dont remember the Isaac Hayes fallout after the scientology episode?
But he didn't throw a hissy fit. He just left over creative differences, and even though they killed him off, they actually sent him off in a very classy way, saying they loved working with him (through the kids, obviously) and felt bad he was taken away by a ******ed religion. They didn't slam him at all.

A bear ate his face off.

Julius F. Wrek
Go back and listen to what the kids say, which is always a reflection of Matt and Trey. They loved working with Isaac Hayes, and the manner in which they killed off Chef has no bearing on how they felt in regards to Isaac Hayes and the work he did on the show.It fit the show to kill off the character in a ridiculous manner, but I would expect nothing less than NT to totally miss the point.

I understood completely.

Its just that...a. bear. ate. Black. Moses'. face. off.

Julius F. Wrek
grin.gif

they went out of their way to give chef a proper send off. they even had him get rebuilt like darth vader.

They were obviously upset but not mad at issac hayes who was basically brainwashed.

It was very easy to see their intention. They did not **** on issac hayes. They **** on Scientology. him getting his face ate is just not the point.

smh.

Its Black Moses man.
frown.gif

Thats my gripe. Nothing else.

Julius F. Wrek

From Kanye's blog.

SOUTH PARK MURDERED ME LAST NIGHT AND IT'S PRETTY FUNNY. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOUTH PARK! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY EGO THOUGH. HAVING THE CRAZY EGO IS PLAYED OUT AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE AND CAREER. I USE TO USE IT TO BUILD UP MY ESTEEM WHEN NOBODY BELIEVED IN ME. NOW THAT PEOPLE DO BELIEVE AND SUPPORT MY MUSIC AND PRODUCTS THE BEST RESPONSE IS THANK YOU INSTEAD OF "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" IT'S COOL TO TALK +#$% WHEN YOU'RE RAPPING BUT NOT IN REAL LIFE. WHEN YOU MEET LITTLE WAYNE IN PERSON HE'S THE NICEST GUY FOR EXAMPLE. I JUST WANNA BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM. I NEED TO JUST GET PAST MYSELF. DROP THE BRAVADO AND JUST MAKE DOPE PRODUCT. EVERYTHING IS NOT THAT SERIOUS. AS LONG AS PEOPLE THINK I ACT LIKE A %%+%! THIS TYPE OF +#$% WILL HAPPEN TO ME. I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I'M NOT ACTUALLY A HUGE DOUCHE BUT I'M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. I'M SURE THE WRITERS AT SOUTH PARK ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DRAW MY CREW. THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY ALSO!! I'M SURE THERE'S GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS... THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW IT'S ME!

Originally Posted by jmal519

From Kanye's blog.

SOUTH PARK MURDERED ME LAST NIGHT AND IT'S PRETTY FUNNY. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOUTH PARK! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY EGO THOUGH. HAVING THE CRAZY EGO IS PLAYED OUT AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE AND CAREER. I USE TO USE IT TO BUILD UP MY ESTEEM WHEN NOBODY BELIEVED IN ME. NOW THAT PEOPLE DO BELIEVE AND SUPPORT MY MUSIC AND PRODUCTS THE BEST RESPONSE IS THANK YOU INSTEAD OF "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" IT'S COOL TO TALK +#$% WHEN YOU'RE RAPPING BUT NOT IN REAL LIFE. WHEN YOU MEET LITTLE WAYNE IN PERSON HE'S THE NICEST GUY FOR EXAMPLE. I JUST WANNA BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM. I NEED TO JUST GET PAST MYSELF. DROP THE BRAVADO AND JUST MAKE DOPE PRODUCT. EVERYTHING IS NOT THAT SERIOUS. AS LONG AS PEOPLE THINK I ACT LIKE A %%+%! THIS TYPE OF +#$% WILL HAPPEN TO ME. I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I'M NOT ACTUALLY A HUGE DOUCHE BUT I'M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. I'M SURE THE WRITERS AT SOUTH PARK ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DRAW MY CREW. THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY ALSO!! I'M SURE THERE'S GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS... THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW IT'S ME!

lol Good stuff. I'm glad he took it well.

i can't help but ask kanye if he's a gayfish!
You know the first person to interview him after this is gonna ask him if he likes fishsticks. And then someone else...and then someone else...andthen it's gonna eat at him inside.

He will be harrassed over this. But it's South Park...you can't win.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmal519

From Kanye's blog.

Damn capitals.

sure its been posted a few times, but i took these screens...

kanye + murakami jesus
nt-sp_kanye1.jpg

goons
nt-sp_kanye2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom