NEW South Park Wed. 4/8.... "Fishsticks" ...Kanye apperance

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

sure its been posted a few times, but i took these screens...

kanye + murakami jesus
nt-sp_kanye1.jpg

goons
nt-sp_kanye2.jpg
You forgot 'Ye in his YSL tee
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

south park is the smartest show in television

QFT

And second isn't even close, I got to meet one of the writers, He told me that his number one pet peeve is people who meet him and give him ideas forshows. They have ideas for days, and they are so brilliant.

something tells me Ye is gonna flip this experience into a hot verse. he uses many movie/tv show references in his music. in fact, he had a track "livingin a movie" in his early days that never released (i think it was on his demo and some mixtapes).... he will turn a negative into a positive, so its allgood (in a biggie voice
smile.gif
)

"I like you Jimmy, but you're not going to win this one, you should consider yourself lucky he's only asking for half" Craig
roll.gif

"LOVE 'EM"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

am I the only person who thinks this episode was not funny.....

It was funny, but not the greatest episode ever like every Kanye sack-rider in here is making it out to be. This season alone, The Queef Sisters andMargaritaville were much funny. To say that this is the funniest episode ever, or even in the top five, just means you haven't watched many episodes ofSouth Park.

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

embarassed.gif

Cmon "why does the squirrel swim with his back in the water? so he wont get his nuts wet"....lmao priceless

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

It was funny, but not the greatest episode ever like every Kanye sack-rider in here is making it out to be. This season alone, The Queef Sisters and Margaritaville were much funny. To say that this is the funniest episode ever, or even in the top five, just means you haven't watched many episodes of South Park.
Agreed. But you cant deny that Kanye knocking Mencias head off was top 3 moments of the season. That entire interrogation was hilarious."Come on maaan, I have no #@%#."

It was funny, but not the greatest episode ever like every Kanye sack-rider in here is making it out to be. This season alone, The Queef Sisters and Margaritaville were much funny. To say that this is the funniest episode ever, or even in the top five, just means you haven't watched many episodes of South Park.
Yeah...

Shut up.

Queef Sisters wasn't funny at all. It was a horrible episode but necessary because it appeals to the people who watched from Season 1.

This episode wasn't great but it was easily the top 10 of the last few seasons which have been mediocre in their own right. SP has half a tank left IMObefore this formula begins to sputter and die.

Originally Posted by 18key

Agreed. But you cant deny that Kanye knocking Mencias head off was top 3 moments of the season. That entire interrogation was hilarious. "Come on maaan, I have no #@%#."
laugh.gif
Kanye "I love fishsticks, i love fishsticks in mymouth" Carlos "Your a gay fish maaan"
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
How old are you? Minus thirteen?

lol I just picked up my little cousin and a couple of his buddies to drive them home from their friend's house (like 1am here).. Got to use the joke onthem.. Gay fishes haha.. I'm such an idiot (being 26 and all)..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I don't want to get into a whole "thing" here, but...

there are people out there whose egos are huge without the corresponding talent.

At least this guy is good at what he does. Why do we let the others slide?

Sampling is stealing?

yawn2%5B3%5D.jpg

That being said, this episode had its moments.

Kanye's ego does not match his talent. For how he carries himself you'd think he was John Lennon, Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder rolled into one. Not someone who :

- cannot produce unique or creative melodies and or/chord progressions at even an adequate rate

- isn't exceptionally charismatic

- is a good rapper but not great on any level

- is a mediocre at best singing talent

Explain to me again why this guy needs to be idolized? Anyone who has ANY perspective on the history of music can see this guy's a joke, newbies born in 1990 who can't recognize a melody that was already done in 1976 and take it as Kanye just doing his "genius" thing are the only ones who can't see past the BS.
To me, it's like this:

My best friend, Ryan, is incorrigible. He says the most outlandish things and is the cockiest person I've ever met.

I don't get offended by it, though, because it's funny to me. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, but I still enjoy his antics.

Kanye West is like that to me: a lovable character. Plus, he makes music that I (and many others) enjoy.

I just don't see how you can really hate someone personally like that, unless he personally offends you.

Maybe I'm the only one who see it like that, though.
nerd.gif

Also: I think that a lot of people let their hate for Kanye West as a person translate into hate for the music involuntarily (or voluntarily).

Which doesn't make sense at all. Personality does not equal music.

R. Kelly and Mike Jackson were accused of much worse things than being arrogant douchebags, but that doesn't mean they didn't/don't make goodmusic.

Back
Top Bottom