New stuff on finishline

moz-screenshot.jpg
thought i would share Air max 97 top 139.00 and bottom is a wierd shoe calledslant low 77.99

dont really like them though

I remember those air slant's from back in the day- wonder why they brought them back?

Originally Posted by tylerdub

who wears silver on their shoes?
i mean honestly. its not that good of a look.
Finally, someone else who shares my disdain for silver on shoes...at least on most shoes.
laugh.gif

Wow! Slants...I never thought I would see that again...straight out of left field...LOL.
If they are gonna retro these things the gotta retro the old football air maxes...I forget the name...they look like the Deon Sanders DT Max with the strap andAir Max...this is gonna kill me all day now...lol. Came in Black/White and there was White/Orange (Dolphins Colorway)

black and silver 5s.
mork n mindy sbs
dino jrs
flightposites [ithink]
foamposites
white and silver 5s
metallic grey 1s

those are a few shoes with grey on them that look good. imo though

wow...slant's. those were hot back when i was in middle school, along with several nike cross trainers. they had leather, leather & mesh, and canvasversions if my memory serves me correctly. who knows, maybe some barrage's, turf raider's, and fly's are around the corner.

slants
laugh.gif

had the blk/wht colorway I was so amped I got them a week before school started back in 96' & rocked them a few days early.
then only to find out when school started my shoes were not the cool ones to have thanks to the Air More Tempo.

Back
Top Bottom