new video "peace"

i know i dont post too often, and i only know a handful of people on here but i figured i would post because i'd get an honest response. here's thelink to my video...if you like it, leave some feedback...you hate it, leave some feedback

peace

had no clue.

real nice flow there champ.

and you sampled one of my joints! jigga did it nice, you complimented it well...

even better!

the video was nice too. simple and straight forward.

for your debut it was cool.

needed some of them womenz tho standing in that joint lol.

Dope!
pimp.gif

Good flow + good beats... It all adds up. The songs on your myspace go hard too. Best of luck and keep it going forward.

Refreshing to say the least my man.

Production: On Point. Has that old school vibe with some 60's horns to boot.

Lyrics on point which flow well...and if you are from the Urea... sets you apart from the Go Go stuff off the top. Good Look.

The video wasn't doin it for me, with the Rappin to your sidekick who really didn't add much to the video.. BUT. I understand you are comin up so thatwill all take time for real.

Perhaps somethin showin more where you from if you are goin to keep it basic..but not havin a whole mess of N's up in that joint was also refreshin..

Meant you didn't need any Validity of where you are from from a Ruckus crowd.

Keep grindin word to the Clipse.

to all that took time out to view the vid...youre greatly appreciated. thank you! Rock, the other dude in the video is my producer. i agree that it lookedkinda off with him in the scenes also but it grew on me. again thank you

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

i know i dont post too often, and i only know a handful of people on here but i figured i would post because i'd get an honest response. here's the link to my video...if you like it, leave some feedback...you hate it, leave some feedback

peace

pimp.gif

Thereturn of credible Hip-Hop..... Ol School flow from the yung cat.....
smokin.gif

Could care less about the video. allows you to focus on the lyrics...

When you make big man.... dont get all Puffy-Shinny Suit Man on us.....

@+$* is dope. If your around DC, you should check out tru skool. One of the first cyphers in DC, got a producer battle coming up soon too. Idk if youve heardof beatgrinders. But yea, www.myspace.com/truskool Hosted by Enoch, Earth 1ne and Major's own Underdog.

You already know what I think.
I don't understand why you ain't big time yet.

my dude! u already know where i stand on this one...wheres my dude sham @ props to yall for this banger
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ alvins avi...
laugh.gif

WTF

WHO IS THIS CAT???

LATE PASS???

WOW.
VERY
impressed. lyrics and production is on point.

where can I get this??? this deserves ipod spins...

video aint do it for me...but with time, it will get better. specially if you spittin like that...

keep workin homie.

Back
Top Bottom