new video "peace"

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

thanks everyone!!! al, what can i say that your avie doesnt. lol. shuman, we're releasing some material very soon but you can download some of my material on myspace. www.myspace.com/mybragginwrites...once again thanks everybody for the feedback.
lolol, skeet skeet skeet! but yo where are pics from the release party?? im blown i couldnt slide thru and provide the proper coverage
ohwell.gif

production + lyrics are official
only thing i have to comment on is adding in some extra b-roll footage to cut away from you

yo i aint gon lie, i loved it had me bumpin and doin the head nod. love the bmore trolly scene, keep doin ya thing cuz, best believe ima cise you around my waywith the rep. keep doin ya thing

thank you fam...the ep is being pressed now and will also be available for download. thanks again

Yeah... I would def. do one of those things Wale did early....altho maybe not as often as Wale did, by putting together some songs on a CD giveaway, as medownloading won't ensure me listening in my ride where I do most of my listening to music on my minute and a half ride to campus and around the Beav.

However, once I get a car Ipod transmogrifier do hickey to listen to my Ipod via the ride, I will be listening to all sorts of*$+#... but I digress.. Ilistened again and I hope you do big things bruh.

yeah i've been trying to think of the perfect way to introduce the music...so far i've gotten a decent response but i have to build on that withoutradio. ^^^thanks tho

Back
Top Bottom