New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

I'm pretty sure that will happen soon enough. When they first dropped on eastbay a few days later they had took the discount exclusion off and now its back on them. Eastbay is funny like that at times.

nice, thx for the info! repped!

That strap does nothing but add bulk and restrict mobility. Jordan Brand should make an SE model like they did with the XX8 and streamline the design.

28155512_184861838955725_52857698655404032_n.jpg

I think I'm gonna just take an exacto to the strap because it's becoming a hazard at this point with how loose I leave it when playing...

lol it’s funny how elite college basketball players at Michigan, North Carolina, and Marquette and NBA players wear these without any issues, but recreational hoopers find some bizarre issues with shoes.

These have gotten serious run and I can’t wait to pick up the breds. These are the goats for lateral cuts in the lane. They also break in really well and the zoom is still going strong. Anyone who owns these knows that the lockdown is probably its best feature. Great job Jordan brand!

lol it’s funny how elite college basketball players at Michigan, North Carolina, and Marquette and NBA players wear these without any issues, but recreational hoopers find some bizarre issues with shoes.

These have gotten serious run and I can’t wait to pick up the breds. These are the goats for lateral cuts in the lane. They also break in really well and the zoom is still going strong. Anyone who owns these knows that the lockdown is probably its best feature. Great job Jordan brand!
Nah it's not just casual hoopers... Westbrook ate sht pretty bad going in on a cut because of the strap coming loose lol.

Only issue I had at all was with traction on dusty/bad floors. Otherwise this shoe is near perfect.

Balled in them for first time yesterday for a few pick up games. Like others said, lockdown is great. Traction was not the best, but good. Cushion was really good. No complaints really. Straps did not bother me. I did not strap it tight. If I did, it would restrict motion. Strap did not get loose. Didn’t break them in at all. Literally took them out the box onto my feet and onto the court. No blisters. Might need another pair. Went .5 size up due to narrow forefoot area.

You guys know where i can cop th Mirror Images for retail ?

I was hoping these wouldn’t end up this good.

Now it’s a too tough decision between these and the 32s

Make a random self wager on the game tonight and let the Heels decide for you. Something like “If Berry goes for 20 or over, I’ll cop the 32s, and under I’ll cop the Westbrook’s”

Will make the game more fun too.

Cause we playing with house money tonight lol

Was able to see a few colorways in hand today, definitely would like to pick up a pair.

Was able to see a few colorways in hand today, definitely would like to pick up a pair.
I did the same but these are going to have to wait till they go on sale. Them black and red ones are ashy looking lol. I love that color being a bulls fan but I don't like how the materials on them make the black and red look look so dull.

Joe Johnson played like trash in these tonight haha. He the only other NBA player that’s worn these in game other than RW?

Same. The PE is much better than these. Of course it never helps how saturated these pictures are from sites. Nowhere near the color blue they’ll be

Back
Top Bottom