New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Why the expletive can't they have Westbrook logo on the outside like the other CW lol. Kinda looks funny to me without it but that's a small complaint.

DE5993E0-A832-40BF-A671-C28342B01BA5.jpeg

Favorite colorway so far. Personally, I don’t find them difficult to put, but I use a simple plastic shoe horn just to avoid any struggle whatesover. I’ll take the struggle to get on for the gamechanging lockdown/fit any day.

I hope there’s some more dope Black based colorways down the line. I’ve completely shelfed my XXXII’s and Kobe AD’s for these. Great shoe.

Looks like SNKRS is sending these out today for anyone that might want to cop, check your messages.

Screenshot_20180307-105544.jpg

Yesterday while picking up the bred colorway I was shown the colorway that will drop on the 11th....it is fire!!!! Dark blue,grey back and a gold logo...a must cop. I haven't seen pics of them up on any site tho

Yesterday while picking up the bred colorway I was shown the colorway that will drop on the 11th....it is fire!!!! Dark blue,grey back and a gold logo...a must cop. I haven't seen pics of them up on any site tho

Yea. I saw it too. Only it was on the shelf readily to be copped.

236C03CF-3411-4B3C-9ED7-214D256C1A44.png
They’re at ALL my local FTLs in NC. Also, a real picture thats not saturated to death:

Also I feel some kind of way about not getting UNCs reserved after the small fortune I spend with that company on Heels gear. Shoes, jerseys, hats, anything. Thanks swoosh for reserving me Duke blue-*** 13s though

Same with Michigan’s! I’m on emmmm. Those Carolinas are cleaaaaan too. carolinakickg carolinakickg Made my decision it’s these over XXX2 . For now lol

There’s still time lol

I’ve seen unflattering pictures of both to be honest. But every UMich one I’ve seen has been clean. Perhaps it’s harder to match our blue across materials than yours.

I don’t doubt that at all. The 32s the team has gotten so far have perfect color so I know they’ve got that Flyknit right. People online (Nike included) just ruin pics and especially our blue by over-adjusting hues.

These being over 60 dollars cheaper is making it a hard choice for me. Love how bold the logo is

I don’t doubt that at all. The 32s the team has gotten so far have perfect color so I know they’ve got that Flyknit right. People online (Nike included) just ruin pics and especially our blue by over-adjusting hues.

These being over 60 dollars cheaper is making it a hard choice for me. Love how bold the logo is

Whites for the team are def better on these and the 32. Those white 32 low the team have are crazy

Can't remember what the very first colorway released is called but I got them and felt they were too narrow and just over all didn't like the fit, fast forward and I tried on a pair with ultra thin socks and I LOVE the way these feel. My vapormax are the same way but now I see what most ppl are talking about. This is an amazing shoe and stunning thst it is only $125 price point.

Back
Top Bottom