New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Got these over the 32 as they were so much cheaper and look good w the NC and Jumpman logos on the tongues.

544E8546-3702-4864-BEC6-0DD341D07E28.jpeg
Why not lol

sorry if this was covered, but why did nike made the heel counter on some of these look dirty to start with?

That’s my hope. Went with the 32 today but would love these to play ball in for about 89.98

Why did you go for the 32's over Westbrooks? Looks, performance, cost?

IMO cost was huge. But imma wait it out hopefully until Thursday . A lot of people say these ugly my wife was like yuckkk haha.

But I love my mirrors and that lockdown and full length zoom is amazing got this price.

XXX2 “”look”” better though and are not really far off performance wise to me.

Why did you go for the 32's over Westbrooks? Looks, performance, cost?

The championship emblems on the heel, little more casual appeal to me, and I think they’ll stay nicer looking for a longer time. I want to get both, but took a shot on what I thought would sell quicker, gambling on a discount on the Westbrook’s. I like both

IMO cost was huge. But imma wait it out hopefully until Thursday . A lot of people say these ugly my wife was like yuckkk haha.

But I love my mirrors and that lockdown and full length zoom is amazing got this price.

XXX2 “”look”” better though and are not really far off performance wise to me.
Yep I told people earlier in this thread these things are polarizing and the only way any CW would sellout quickly was some limited and or stuff folks think they can resell. Otherwise I think because most think they are ugly they will sit hopefully long enough to cop on discount. Last year the 31's sold out eventually but I don't know how long it took because I didn't really like the lows. I guess women don't like these because as I said earlier my sister was these things are ugly as blank lol. I do think the 32's are the better looking sneaker though.

They're definitely gonna hit the outlets. It's just a matter of being patient and waiting half a year to a year.
I don't know did the 31's hit the outlet? I didn't see them there but maybe they did.

The championship emblems on the heel, little more casual appeal to me, and I think they’ll stay nicer looking for a longer time. I want to get both, but took a shot on what I thought would sell quicker, gambling on a discount on the Westbrook’s. I like both
I agree on all of this and hopefully there will be a discount on the Westbrooks. I was going to get them today but when I saw they weren't flying off the shelves online/offline I was like let me wait a minute to see if they can be had on discount.

Awful shoe! I mean if you don’t mind that it cuts off the blood flow from your feet to brain then ok lol

Yep I told people earlier in this thread these things are polarizing and the only way any CW would sellout quickly was some limited and or stuff folks think they can resell. Otherwise I think because most think they are ugly they will sit hopefully long enough to cop on discount. Last year the 31's sold out eventually but I don't know how long it took because I didn't really like the lows. I guess women don't like these because as I said earlier my sister was these things are ugly as blank lol. I do think the 32's are the better looking sneaker though.

I don't know did the 31's hit the outlet? I didn't see them there but maybe they did.

I agree on all of this and hopefully there will be a discount on the Westbrooks. I was going to get them today but when I saw they weren't flying off the shelves online/offline I was like let me wait a minute to see if they can be had on discount.

UNC 31 lows sold very well

Tons of 31s are still sitting in outlets.

Tons of 31s are still sitting in outlets.
Not where I am at...maybe.....maybe one colorway and 4-5 different sizes but that's about it. I think tons is an over exaggeration

Come to think of it, it's only the black and royal mids

Not where I am at...maybe.....maybe one colorway and 4-5 different sizes but that's about it. I think tons is an over exaggeration

Come to think of it, it's only the black and royal mids
In Northern Cali, there was a full size run of the space jams, royals, and some scattered camos on the discount wall. Also some white lows (forgot the name) with solid rubber outsoles. We might be in a different region maybe so your mileage may vary. The Westbrooks seem to be universally disliked aesthetically so I am pretty confident these are going to end up at the outlets by Black Friday or early 2019. If you check most retailers, they either don't carry them or they're bricks and just sitting. It wouldn't surprise me if they dropped all the way down to Kobe AD Mid pricing ($40 - 70). A lot of people are sleeping on these shoes which is great for those that actually want a top tier hoop shoe on a budget.

Last edited:
In Northern Cali, there was a full size run of the space jams, royals, and some scattered camos on the discount wall. Also some white lows (forgot the name) with solid rubber outsoles. We might be in a different region maybe so your mileage may vary. The Westbrooks seem to be universally disliked aesthetically so I am pretty confident these are going to end up at the outlets by Black Friday or early 2019. If you check most retailers, they either don't carry them or they're bricks and just sitting. It wouldn't surprise me if they dropped all the way down to Kobe AD Mid pricing ($40 - 70). A lot of people are sleeping on these shoes which is great for those that actually want a top tier hoop shoe on a budget.
I agree the Westbrooks are disliked but I'm only speaking on the college pairs as far as selling quickly. The regular CW are sitting for the most part. Only the mirror image CW has sold out with the all star pair being close to selling out from what I see. The other regular colors chilling waiting for the discount codes to be used on them lol.

I have a Nike voucher that's burning a hole in my pocket and I can't decide between the "All-Star" colorway or the "Tribute" colorway that drops tomorrow. I feel like the Tributes are cleaner looking but the All-Stars will probably stand out a little more on the court? What are all of your thoughts?

I have a Nike voucher that's burning a hole in my pocket and I can't decide between the "All-Star" colorway or the "Tribute" colorway that drops tomorrow. I feel like the Tributes are cleaner looking but the All-Stars will probably stand out a little more on the court? What are all of your thoughts?
My thought is buy the one you like more and stop sounding like a chick when its mainly dudes on the court regarding standing out more lol. If you can't play you just going to be added to the stereotype of cats that dress but can't play aka the lay up line legend.

My thought is buy the one you like more and stop sounding like a chick when its mainly dudes on the court regarding standing out more lol. If you can't play you just going to be added to the stereotype of cats that dress but can't play aka the lay up line legend.
Lmao, you're right

Back
Top Bottom