New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

B42DFF7B-A72C-4254-BF48-F88239FACB50.jpeg

These are going to be my favorite colorway. That translucent teal sole looks amazing. I actually went a half size down on my newest pair of these and had no issues getting them on and they played waaaaay faster.

giphy.gif

The translucent rubber isn't bad in terms of traction with this model. The 360 AD is another story..

The translucent rubber isn't bad in terms of traction with this model. The 360 AD is another story..
Yeah, the 360 AD marks years of decline for the Kobe line. Sold mine after two wears. The Kobe line lost me when they stopped featuring zoom, as lunar bottoms out too quickly for me.

The white/teals are up on NDC. Has his son's birthday on the inside of the strap.

Will wait for disco

The white/teals are up on NDC. Has his son's birthday on the inside of the strap.

Will wait for disco
Wow, a low top version?

I alternate between these and the XXXII Lows which are great as well. But a low top version of these, no matter how they look could be a potential all-time great bball performance shoe.

I’m so anxious to see the lows (and I’m not even a big low top dude like that. lol).

JS”

This could be interesting. I haven't played in the hightops, so wonder if that same 1-1 fit and lockdown is still valid.

Anybody played with these and size up .5? I'm a TTS at 9.5US but this are snug like hell and my heel is aching and my feet can't breath.

I will try another pair for 10US and see if it will be good.

I really want to play Ball with this.

Anybody can share ball experience here. Super Thanks.

Anybody played with these and size up .5? I'm a TTS at 9.5US but this are snug like hell and my heel is aching and my feet can't breath.

I will try another pair for 10US and see if it will be good.

I really want to play Ball with this.

Anybody can share ball experience here. Super Thanks.

i went tts and it fit snug but felt pretty good, i had soreness under my toes after every session, i'm not sure if it's the lack of lockdown in the toebox or the insert has very little grip. i find my toes sliding forward and backward during playing. lockdown on the ankle and heel is super awesome, but that strap is annoying to me, sorta pinches my ankle. maybe i'm big bone or something but the strap doesn't quite go all the way around like it does in pictures.

i went tts and it fit snug but felt pretty good, i had soreness under my toes after every session, i'm not sure if it's the lack of lockdown in the toebox or the insert has very little grip. i find my toes sliding forward and backward during playing. lockdown on the ankle and heel is super awesome, but that strap is annoying to me, sorta pinches my ankle. maybe i'm big bone or something but the strap doesn't quite go all the way around like it does in pictures.

Everyone feet is different but perhaps you should try half size down to prevent the front to back movement. I’ve read and watched many reviews and they’ve said these are a tad long in length.

Everyone feet is different but perhaps you should try half size down to prevent the front to back movement. I’ve read and watched many reviews and they’ve said these are a tad long in length.

man i wish i could, but the width is just right at this moment, half size down would kill my feet!!!

I like the new 3M pair...I just can't distinguish what the hell I'm looking at on the upper and outsole :lol:

Back
Top Bottom