New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

I only got the PHD name from @us11 on Twitter.

Either way, it’s the shoe that commemorates Russell’s brothers Masters or PHD from university.

This has a solid outsole and predominantly black which ticks my boxes lol. I’m not a fan of the sheen on the upper, wish it was more like the Breds. Either way my pair is going to cop a beating.

s-l1600.jpg
jordan.jpg

They should have released these. Super fire sample IMO.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 3
OKC are out of the playoffs, it's time to put out all the new colourways now and discount the released.

The Zer0.2's should be releasing by end of year.

In for a discount maybe. But I feel like these just look real attention grabbing on foot

B42DFF7B-A72C-4254-BF48-F88239FACB50.jpeg

These are going to be my favorite colorway. That translucent teal sole looks amazing. I actually went a half size down on my newest pair of these and had no issues getting them on and they played waaaaay faster.

B42DFF7B-A72C-4254-BF48-F88239FACB50.jpeg

These are going to be my favorite colorway. That translucent teal sole looks amazing. I actually went a half size down on my newest pair of these and had no issues getting them on and they played waaaaay faster.
Some of y'all really having problems getting sneakers on lol. That colorway is nice though

I actually have "zero" problems getting these on. I just put my fingers under my heel and bam i'm in! Who has trouble getting these on either have the wrong size or elephant feet.

Back
Top Bottom