New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Waiting for some mark downs. I dig these shoe 360.

Any other narrow footers went half size down?
For you and others waiting for mark downs the cotton shot colorway is now able to have codes used on them. Don't know if you like that CW just looking out. Hopefully the other colors will be soon because these aren't selling like that at all. Dang near fsr in most colors.

Man these are slept on, such performance beasts.

I think it's just the aesthetics that put people off.

I'm waiting for that black colorway to drop sometime soon..

I’m waiting for it to drop the exclusions so I can cop at discounted prices. I agree slept on and are performance beasts.

waiting for disco so i can cop a pair and cut the straps and see if it makes any difference performance wise.

waiting for disco so i can cop a pair and cut the straps and see if it makes any difference performance wise.
Some are already off the exclusion list unless you're looking for one do the colors that aren't. The college CW, tribute, and cotton shots are all able to use the discount codes on them. Eastbay has 20% off right now.

Some are already off the exclusion list unless you're looking for one do the colors that aren't. The college CW, tribute, and cotton shots are all able to use the discount codes on them. Eastbay has 20% off right now.

oh snap, thank you for the info, sir!!!

I couldn't agree more! I'm also waiting for the black colorway.

Has anyone else experienced achilles pain in these? The last few times I've worn them it's been unbearable in the right shoe, I've had to take a break from wearing them.

Love everything about this shoe, so sucks I can't play in them right now!

Everyone that owns, translucent sole is no bueno?

I have the navy and gold pair with the translucent outsole and they have had top notch traction with zero slipping thus far, the court I play on is pretty clean with minor dust. Solid performer so far....other than that they have 0 breathability

Has anyone else experienced achilles pain in these? The last few times I've worn them it's been unbearable in the right shoe, I've had to take a break from wearing them.

Love everything about this shoe, so sucks I can't play in them right now!

Are you wearing low cut socks? I haven’t experienced this. Only issue I’ve had is the medial side if the strap digging into my ankle...slight adjustment fixed this.

I wish they released a elite playoff version with flyknit 360 for breathability and kill the strap

Everyone that owns, translucent sole is no bueno?

I've been playing in the BRED and Mirror Image's colorway and have no issues with traction. These are so awesome. Someone mentioned that these reminded them of GP's glove alpha series and I totally agree. They just lock you in like no shoe I've ever played in and i've played in hundreds...

I've been playing in the BRED and Mirror Image's colorway and have no issues with traction. These are so awesome. Someone mentioned that these reminded them of GP's glove alpha series and I totally agree. They just lock you in like no shoe I've ever played in and i've played in hundreds...

Bought the navy/whites tonight, finally, over the Hollywood Lebron 15. The why not is just other level on court for me. These, the cp3.11, And the protro are my top 3 right now.

Back
Top Bottom