New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Wow, this is a worrying trend. The curry 4 is almost impossible to get on. Lebron 15 is hard as well.

Those two are cake compared to these. The collar is stiff with the black heel counter and the lace cover has NO STRETCH at all. None. Thought I pulled my shoulder out of socket. Worse than the kd9.

IMG_20180111_213509_998.jpg

if the upper has no stretch at all then unfortunately it just won't work for me

On court looks good, wonder how it'll translates to off court wear.

I'm gonna say no before i even check

edit: i knew it

Grizz...ever since they did the update/revamp of the app and changed reservations to your profile rather than inbox, I haven't gotten a SINGLE reservation. Granted, I don't stay signed in most of the time...and I have forgotten to check on some days...but you used to be able to see that you were reserved something and you missed the time slot.

Also, does anyone else get the SAME "Welcome to the Nike app" message EVERY single time you log in? It's so annoying.

Those two are cake compared to these. The collar is stiff with the black heel counter and the lace cover has NO STRETCH at all. None. Thought I pulled my shoulder out of socket. Worse than the kd9.

I saw a YouTube video of a guy doing a really, really detailed review (over 25 mins), then at the end he was going to show on-foot and he couldn't get his foot in, lol. Man I felt so bad for him. You could hear the disappointment in his voice.

I saw a YouTube video of a guy doing a really, really detailed review (over 25 mins), then at the end he was going to show on-foot and he couldn't get his foot in, lol. Man I felt so bad for him. You could hear the disappointment in his voice.
Which video? It’s looking like this is going to be a no from me with regards to getting a pair, I couldn’t even get my feet into the lebron 14 without a fight.

Kind of disappointing how these are apparently a pain in the butt to put on. Might have to go for they Kyrie's right now. Was also looking at the Way of Wade. Just want a good on court performer with plush cushioning and good traction. How in the world is that so hard to achieve? I might have to end up with the D. Rose 8s...

Which video? It’s looking like this is going to be a no from me with regards to getting a pair, I couldn’t even get my feet into the lebron 14 without a fight.

I got it mixed up with another long video so this one is only 8 minutes, but skip to about the 5:00 mark to see him trying them on.

Damn, must be bad if it’s worse than KD 9’s. You could stretch or even tear ligaments getting the KD 9 on. Lol

Damn, must be bad if it’s worse than KD 9’s. You could stretch or even tear ligaments getting the KD 9 on. Lol

I know that's a joke but I actually tore ligaments in my ankle playing in the KD9s because the cut was so low but the ankle was so stiff that as my ankle bent when a guy stuck his foot under me on a jumper, there was 0 give on the ankle area. My ankle bone probably touched the floor. It was so bad I popped a blood-vessel and the scar is still visible (from about a year and a half ago.

Didn't expect these to sell out on SNKRS, wonder if it's real or one of Nike's marketing "Sold Out"s.
My card was charged but still no confirmation. I even went for these before the BHM Kyrie's and that one confirmed first.

I hope this releases without a shroud and with a traditional tongue, maybe a playoff version?

Back
Top Bottom