New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

jordan-brand-spring-2018-preview-1.jpg

I think those might be the all-stars as the jerseys for the game are looking like it might be these

26228072_144272046272761_3744149388239306752_n.jpg

Least flashy all-star uniforms and kicks ever! I remember just a few years back when Nike did like an Alien space them with Houston that was

The white/blacks are the cleanest colorway so far. Definitely hearkens back to the early Eddie Jones team Js.

Wow!

First off, they aren't the easiest shoe to get on, but by no means are they an epic struggle at all whatsoever? I have mid to wide feet and really didn't have too much difficulty if any getting these on. Some of you guys must have some pretty intense hobbit feet and or bunions if these are giving you guys problems.

To me, they are easily the most comfortable Jordan since the XX9 and for $125.00 they are an incredible value considering the amount of cushioning you get for that price. Big fan of these and can't wait to see how they perform on the court.
I think it's because a lot of people are buying these for casual vs hooping. I can get away with half a size down just because of all that length.

What would you recommend for good traction and cushioning with decent ankle support? Have you tried the Kyrie 4?

Rose 8 definitely, kyrie 4 (I finally just got a pair and they are serious), wade 6 is great, and this shoe, actually, is climbing the ladder.

Rose 8 definitely, kyrie 4 (I finally just got a pair and they are serious), wade 6 is great, and this shoe, actually, is climbing the ladder.

Interesting... So for some reason the Rose 8 isn't even available in Canada. Same with the WOW 6, so it would end up costing like 200+ USD. Basically between the Kyrie 4 and Why Not's, which is preferred. I can wait until the Feb 15th solid outsole drop.

Interesting... So for some reason the Rose 8 isn't even available in Canada. Same with the WOW 6, so it would end up costing like 200+ USD. Basically between the Kyrie 4 and Why Not's, which is preferred. I can wait until the Feb 15th solid outsole drop.
Kickscrew has tge solid outsole version of the mirror image since they use xdr on them

Hope they release a pair with a darker mesh (white will look dingy), I'll definitely bite. I just wasn't feeling the graphic on the first release.

I hope Nike puts out more non-traditional Colors since it's for Westbrook.

It would be annoying to get these in only Bulls colors

well melo had nuggets / knicks sig colorways for his models through his tenure with jordan brand. so i'd be suprised if we didnt get OKC mashups

Back
Top Bottom